[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Ya I was kinda thinking of aiming for a crit base, crit roll on it, and use 7th link for power charge on crit.
Not sure doubling the damage is worth it at the cost of EHP when it's already gonna do something like 4 or 5 million though

Was wondering, what about Energy Shield Leech Support instead of Ele Focus? we constantly take damage...consistently enough to always bee leeching?
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 20:18:37
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
Ya I was kinda thinking of aiming for a crit base, crit roll on it, and use 7th link for power charge on crit.
Not sure doubling the damage is worth it at the cost of EHP when it's already gonna do something like 4 or 5 million though

Was wondering, what about Energy Shield Leech Support instead of Ele Focus? we constantly take damage...consistently enough to always bee leeching?

7th link Arcane surge is still stronger than PCoC 7L for crit version.

PCOC has a 110% mana Multiplier (not enough)
Arcane Surge has 130% (gucci :D)

We can place pcoc on CWDT setup to give us charges.

And yeah. It's all about your preference. I do personally think going crit will be the best way to go in the end. I think if you can reach 10k eHP you're fine.

Also, 4 or 5 million DPS vs 2 million per cast. Assuming 6 balls made without any gear changes (for me).

I will test it after I get some regrets to to respecc. Haven't really played at all today. Working on the guide, falling asleep in my chair, and tending to IRL stuff XD

As for energy leech, even though we are taking damage all the time we are mostly on full ES. You can still use it if you feel you need more ES recovery though.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 20:22:41
Ele Focus renders the burning damage gloves mod useless :( flat damage is so good for VD.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

It depends! I have added a tree for a crit variant that doesn't need any changes in gear to get close to double damage. If you wanted to do that, the crit is ideal. I would lose about 2.2k eHP (11.5k -> 9.3k) for roughly 2x or more damage.

Even in Non crit it will help proc EO more reliably...so I can't say it's bad.

I want it. :D

Come and get it :D

It was at this moment he knew he did not fucked up <3

What a relief. What do you think i should mult mod this bad boy? I'm thinking
Suf: Arcane surge
Suf: Mult mod
Suf: Chance deal double dmg
Pref: double dmg/aspeed
Pref: +2 sup
Pref: (73–80)% increased Fire Damage
(21–23)% chance to Ignite

If you still in need of regrets to play arround with the tree let me know. I might be able to help with that :3
Последняя редакция: Viitin. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 20:44:17
"
Ele Focus renders the burning damage gloves mod useless :( flat damage is so good for VD.

I have combustion on CWDT with ball Lighting and Wave of Conviction. I ignite the screen without VDs igniting. Ignite has a base duration of 4 seconds. :)

"
Viitin написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

It depends! I have added a tree for a crit variant that doesn't need any changes in gear to get close to double damage. If you wanted to do that, the crit is ideal. I would lose about 2.2k eHP (11.5k -> 9.3k) for roughly 2x or more damage.

Even in Non crit it will help proc EO more reliably...so I can't say it's bad.

I want it. :D

Come and get it :D

It was at this moment he knew he did not fucked up <3

What a relief. What do you think i should mult mod this bad boy? I'm going +2 sup gem and empower lvl 4 for sure... but what else?

If you still in need of regrets to play arround with the tree let me know. I might be able to help with that :3

I would go for:

+2 Supports
Flat Fire Damage to Spells
10% Chance to Deal Double Damage OR Spell Crit Chance (Spell crit is a little higher damage but useless for non crit users in terms of resellability).

Also, for links I would go:

(Arcane Surge in Staff) - VD - Spell Cascade - Conc Effect - Ele Focus - Intensify - Controlled Destruction

You can choose to use empower 4 but...it's 3% less damage than a 21/20 controlled destruction support when in a +2 supports multimodded staff.

Edit: Arcane Surge/Spell Damage is a Prefix and replaces the Spell Damage % slot.

Double Edit: I might take you up on your offer. XD
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 15 сент. 2019 г., 20:51:41
"
Gryphenprey написал:

I would go for:

+2 Supports
Flat Fire Damage to Spells
10% Chance to Deal Double Damage OR Spell Crit Chance (Spell crit is a little higher damage but useless for non crit users in terms of resellability).

Also, for links I would go:

(Arcane Surge in Staff) - VD - Spell Cascade - Conc Effect - Ele Focus - Intensify - Controlled Destruction

You can choose to use empower 4 but...it's 3% less damage than a 21/20 controlled destruction support when in a +2 supports multimodded staff.

Edit: Arcane Surge/Spell Damage is a Prefix and replaces the Spell Damage % slot.

Double Edit: I might take you up on your offer. XD

You better bet i'm going crit version. I'll keep looking for that :D
I'm playing SC so... should not be afraid of losing few eHP for more dmg.
About the offer. Whisper me. I'm online right now going deep in delves :3
2000 fuse, no link. Gave all my shit to a friend, fuck this game.
"
2000 fuse, no link. Gave all my shit to a friend, fuck this game.

*plays taps*

:'(
With so much ES recovery, why not just go CI?
"
Rallos40 написал:
With so much ES recovery, why not just go CI?

AN EXCELLENT QUESTION!

Spirit Offering does NOT work with CI.

Tried theory crafting a Shavs LL version but it was poop no matter how I did it. Hybrid just gets more HP and damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация