[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hey sorry to be a pain, I tried reading through the other questions but couldn't confirm. Is it actually physically possible to completely counteract the self-damage with spirt offering? I initially thought it was due to me having low health but at 4k health I still can't sustain it =/ I am managing to survive using a combo of "the sorrow of the divine" and a health flask, but that falls flat at boss fights. Perhaps I should swap to Fenumus' Spinnerets? But I really love the movement speed of "the stampede" ;_; Thanks for the help!

"
dalt0n91 написал:
Did i need enlighten level 4 to run all 3 auras?

not if you path down to "sovereignty" and take the mana reduction nodes (see my character)

But you aren't left with a huge amount of mana so make sure you have good mana regen
So Im over 5k alts in to the chest piece and cant manage to hit T1 offering with spell crit.....

I'd take any other affix if I could just regal to those 2 on the chest piece at this point.

Looked at fossil crafting but have the suspicion it would be just as expensive if not more.

Any tips?

Love the build tho!
"
Killzu написал:
So Im over 5k alts in to the chest piece and cant manage to hit T1 offering with spell crit.....

I'd take any other affix if I could just regal to those 2 on the chest piece at this point.

Looked at fossil crafting but have the suspicion it would be just as expensive if not more.

Any tips?

Love the build tho!

Don't focus too much on specifics, in this case, spell crit on chest. Get an additional resistance, so you can have one more dmg mod on belt or ring.

Dont have spell crit either but chaos res. Always look at the greater picture.

If you are super into minmaxing, that's ofc another story
"
majesthro написал:
"
Killzu написал:

Any tips?

Love the build tho!

Don't focus too much on specifics, in this case, spell crit on chest. Get an additional resistance, so you can have one more dmg mod on belt or ring.

Dont have spell crit either but chaos res. Always look at the greater picture.

If you are super into minmaxing, that's ofc another story

I mean, I could definitely settle for a lesser chest piece with only one of the affixes and that would make it simple but whats the point if you are trying to craft the end-game chest piece?
Yes thats what I'm saying with the minmaxing.
But remember there are some new mods you might want, like elusive + tailwind on boots, Flask on crit (just an example). So you might want to open up on a mod on another armour piece which was set as endgame in 3.8.

I'm currently at this point and I had to find a spot for some additional res because some new 3.9 possibilities (mods) are more important to me.

You need to find the sweetspot for dmg/mitigation.

If you don't struggle with making a lot of currency to fund the ultimate endgame combinations of mods, sure go for it.
Последняя редакция: majesthro. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 10:21:07
"
majesthro написал:
Yes thats what I'm saying with the minmaxing.
But remember there are some new mods you might want, like elusive + tailwind on boots, Flask on crit (just an example). So you might want to open up on a mod on another armour piece which was set as endgame in 3.8.

I'm currently at this point and I had to find a spot for some additional res because some new 3.9 possibilities (mods) are more important to me.

You need to find the sweetspot for dmg/mitigation.

If you don't struggle with making a lot of currency to fund the ultimate endgame combinations of mods, sure go for it.

That is good advice, i'll take that into consideration when rolling the chest!
Hey guys, anyone did manage to kill Sirus with this build on any awakening lvl?
"
ishy_zap написал:
Hey guys, anyone did manage to kill Sirus with this build on any awakening lvl?

Yes, no problem on max awakening lvl
"
Killzu написал:

Any tips?

Love the build tho!

Step 1:
Buy an i84+ Shaped Vaal Regalia

Step 1b:
Optional: use perfect fossils to make it 30% quality. use a Gilded Fossil for memes.

Step 2:
Roll alts for T1 Spell Crit and set it aside. Spell Crit has to be the only shaper mod.

Step 3:
Buy any Hunter Influenced Chest piece with T1 Offering effect as the *only* hunter mod.

Step 4:
Buy awakener orb. +/- 2ex

Step 5:
Click Orb, Click Hunter chest (destroys it), and then click regalia.

Step 6:
Get lucky! But congratualations! You've rolled a chest with those exact two suffixes. All other mods are randomized though...

Step 7:
If you are unhappy with the result and have an open prefix and an open suffix you can wipe prefixes for 2ex with the 'Suffixes cannot be changed' bench craft and scour!

Step 7b:
If you got unlucky and have no open slots and the mods are all horrific, try annuling or just selling the piece as is and go back to step 1

Step 8:
Follow this up with an Exalt (or Leo) slam for a prefix (make sure to block the open suffix) and multimod.

Step 9:
Double Corrupt :D

Steps 1->6 will cost you about 3-4ex per attempt and the prefix wiping, Slamming, and multimodding process is minimum 5ex. +3ex per prefix wipe n slam if you're picky. But that's a A LOT cheaper than trying to hit those two affixes with fossils and a lot more satisfying as you can actually SEE the mods! :D

The only real downside to this is that you CAN get both mods on a hunter base and means that you lose out on some potentially fun combos with other influence types...But totally worth it.

Hope this wasn't too hard to follow.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 13:32:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация