[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

I feel like I'm super weak for my level, up to t15 maps I can do OK. Any blighted map t13+ absolutely destroys me for whatever reason. Am I missing something :\
"
Brandon187 написал:
I feel like I'm super weak for my level, up to t15 maps I can do OK. Any blighted map t13+ absolutely destroys me for whatever reason. Am I missing something :\

You have zero extra ES or Life recovery and it's probably killing you.

Life flask of course will suffice for most things and Bone Offering will help as well.

I cannot stress enough how strong ES on hit is. HOWEVER you can also try taking Ghost Reaver for 2 points and Light Eater for 3 to give you 24% of max ES Leech cap. This will probably feel really good. If you have 4k ES that's ~1k ES per second. Good stuff.

You have some pathing mishaps in the witch start that could be fixed (looks like you're working on that)

As much as I say "fill out life+ES+etc..." Get your Crit damage nodes. You may be lacking in damage for higher tier blighted maps.

Also use towers to help keep things tamed if you are not already. Just because the build can do it without towers...doesn't mean you should. :P

I use Glacial Cages, Stone gaze towers, and Flamethrowers primarily. Chokepoints are your friend and slowing thing helps substantially.

of course, Fenumus Spinnerets and Aspect of the Spider are good for ES on hit on a budget, but it looks like you might need battle rouse from your boots.
Скрытый текст
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Killzu написал:
So Im over 5k alts in to the chest piece and cant manage to hit T1 offering with spell crit.....

I'd take any other affix if I could just regal to those 2 on the chest piece at this point.

Looked at fossil crafting but have the suspicion it would be just as expensive if not more.

Any tips?

Love the build tho!

Step 1:
Buy an i84+ Shaped Vaal Regalia

Step 1b:
Optional: use perfect fossils to make it 30% quality. use a Gilded Fossil for memes.

Step 2:
Roll alts for T1 Spell Crit and set it aside. Spell Crit has to be the only shaper mod.

Step 3:
Buy any Hunter Influenced Chest piece with T1 Offering effect as the *only* hunter mod.

Step 4:
Buy awakener orb. +/- 2ex

Step 5:
Click Orb, Click Hunter chest (destroys it), and then click regalia.

Step 6:
Get lucky! But congratualations! You've rolled a chest with those exact two suffixes. All other mods are randomized though...

Step 7:
If you are unhappy with the result and have an open prefix and an open suffix you can wipe prefixes for 2ex with the 'Suffixes cannot be changed' bench craft and scour!

Step 7b:
If you got unlucky and have no open slots and the mods are all horrific, try annuling or just selling the piece as is and go back to step 1

Step 8:
Follow this up with an Exalt (or Leo) slam for a prefix (make sure to block the open suffix) and multimod.

Step 9:
Double Corrupt :D

Steps 1->6 will cost you about 3-4ex per attempt and the prefix wiping, Slamming, and multimodding process is minimum 5ex. +3ex per prefix wipe n slam if you're picky. But that's a A LOT cheaper than trying to hit those two affixes with fossils and a lot more satisfying as you can actually SEE the mods! :D

The only real downside to this is that you CAN get both mods on a hunter base and means that you lose out on some potentially fun combos with other influence types...But totally worth it.

Hope this wasn't too hard to follow.

That was a great write up, thank you!
hey man, thx for the build. really enjoying in and crushing up to T14 atm with little effort. But at this point i feel like upgrades will cost of shit ton of exalts, sitting on 3ex atm, any advise?

Скрытый текст
"
Killzu написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Killzu написал:
So Im over 5k alts in to the chest piece and cant manage to hit T1 offering with spell crit.....

I'd take any other affix if I could just regal to those 2 on the chest piece at this point.

Looked at fossil crafting but have the suspicion it would be just as expensive if not more.

Any tips?

Love the build tho!

Step 1:
Buy an i84+ Shaped Vaal Regalia

Step 1b:
Optional: use perfect fossils to make it 30% quality. use a Gilded Fossil for memes.

Step 2:
Roll alts for T1 Spell Crit and set it aside. Spell Crit has to be the only shaper mod.

Step 3:
Buy any Hunter Influenced Chest piece with T1 Offering effect as the *only* hunter mod.

Step 4:
Buy awakener orb. +/- 2ex

Step 5:
Click Orb, Click Hunter chest (destroys it), and then click regalia.

Step 6:
Get lucky! But congratualations! You've rolled a chest with those exact two suffixes. All other mods are randomized though...

Step 7:
If you are unhappy with the result and have an open prefix and an open suffix you can wipe prefixes for 2ex with the 'Suffixes cannot be changed' bench craft and scour!

Step 7b:
If you got unlucky and have no open slots and the mods are all horrific, try annuling or just selling the piece as is and go back to step 1

Step 8:
Follow this up with an Exalt (or Leo) slam for a prefix (make sure to block the open suffix) and multimod.

Step 9:
Double Corrupt :D

Steps 1->6 will cost you about 3-4ex per attempt and the prefix wiping, Slamming, and multimodding process is minimum 5ex. +3ex per prefix wipe n slam if you're picky. But that's a A LOT cheaper than trying to hit those two affixes with fossils and a lot more satisfying as you can actually SEE the mods! :D

The only real downside to this is that you CAN get both mods on a hunter base and means that you lose out on some potentially fun combos with other influence types...But totally worth it.

Hope this wasn't too hard to follow.

That was a great write up, thank you!

Make sure to post any cool results :P

"
Boloso написал:
hey man, thx for the build. really enjoying in and crushing up to T14 atm with little effort. But at this point i feel like upgrades will cost of shit ton of exalts, sitting on 3ex atm, any advise?

Скрытый текст

I recommend saving up for an ES on Hit Watcher's eye first. That'll let you replace the boots and aspect for better gear as well as just feeling soooo much tankier as you'll have great recovery even when you have to kite rippy metas.

in general go for one big piece at a time and I HIGHLY suggest getting as much of your resists covered on your rings as you can as this will make future upgrades simpler for you.

Also throw your amulet at a Jorgin Rank 2 crafting bench ^^
is the ES gain on hit good if i didnt go ball lightning? should I bother or not?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
How does this build do vs Sirus ?
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Brandon187 написал:

You have zero extra ES or Life recovery and it's probably killing you.

Life flask of course will suffice for most things and Bone Offering will help as well.

I cannot stress enough how strong ES on hit is. HOWEVER you can also try taking Ghost Reaver for 2 points and Light Eater for 3 to give you 24% of max ES Leech cap. This will probably feel really good. If you have 4k ES that's ~1k ES per second. Good stuff.

You have some pathing mishaps in the witch start that could be fixed (looks like you're working on that)

As much as I say "fill out life+ES+etc..." Get your Crit damage nodes. You may be lacking in damage for higher tier blighted maps.

Also use towers to help keep things tamed if you are not already. Just because the build can do it without towers...doesn't mean you should. :P

I use Glacial Cages, Stone gaze towers, and Flamethrowers primarily. Chokepoints are your friend and slowing thing helps substantially.

of course, Fenumus Spinnerets and Aspect of the Spider are good for ES on hit on a budget, but it looks like you might need battle rouse from your boots.

Ok I'm glad it's not just me, I'll try your suggestions out. My staff I bought and slammed 2 garbage stats but would it still be better than or on par with a Martyr? Thanks for the reply!
"
xenochaos1 написал:
is the ES gain on hit good if i didnt go ball lightning? should I bother or not?

It's still good. Now go fix your setup to also include ball lightning with it! :D
Can you guys take a look at my character? Im unsure where to go with this. I sunk a ton of my currency into a vortex occultist but got bored of that quick and want to come back to this after hearing it can do Sirius AL8.

Working on a chest piece now, definitely need a 6 link.

I see some people using Auls, Circle of Anguish, Stampede Boots, Fenumus Spinnerets, Leash of Oblation. Not sure the best iteratoin to strive for.

Also definitely in the market for a Watchers Eye as my next pick up after the chest.

Any thoughts on where I should head after watchers eye and chest piece? Profile should be open.
Последняя редакция: Killzu. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 22:30:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация