[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi guys.

Just switched to this build a few days ago, spent most my cash getting most of the items.
However, I am bit confused about what to upgrade next, which item(s) would I benefit from the most.(got 5-6ex for furter upgrades)

I am aware my jewelry is kinda crap, but would this be the best upgrade to do now?
If so required stats? (spider, mana gained per damage taken?) I am struggling with mana on some higher tier bosses.

I know jewels arent fully leveled and not 20% qual, but just switched so im am leveling gems on the go.
Gryph,

First, thank you for this build, having a blast with it!

I'm confused on your boot enchant though... I had that enchant on my boots and rolled it off as we only ever seem to "cast" cyclone, which isn't a spell as far as I can see. What causes that enchant to trigger for us? I will certainly chase it back down if it works... I've got added fire damage currently which is okay, but mana regen would definitely be better.
"
robelski515 написал:
So I got this,

Should I continue or try again? Does the double damage mod work with vd?

Thanks for your inputs Gryph.

It does work, it jsut got nerfed compared to last league (previously was 20% double)

Always worth regaling the CWC mod regardless.
Thanks for the reply. I got the stuff now and just need to prefect my rings and ammy then jumping into maps! Still no sign of mana problem which feels good.
After lots of frustrating bricks and attempts this is what I have now,

What should I go for now? Thanks and sorry if I ask a lot.
"
T_U_Suavo написал:
Gryph,

First, thank you for this build, having a blast with it!

I'm confused on your boot enchant though... I had that enchant on my boots and rolled it off as we only ever seem to "cast" cyclone, which isn't a spell as far as I can see. What causes that enchant to trigger for us? I will certainly chase it back down if it works... I've got added fire damage currently which is okay, but mana regen would definitely be better.

I flame dash to keep up arcane surge and the regen buff.
Flame dash, brilliant. Back to the lab it is, thank you again!
Hey loving the build, currently crushing through red maps with ease, just wondering looking around at some variants and I see spell cascade pop up in the cwc links a fair bit is there a reason you don't use it?
"
Maether написал:
Hey loving the build, currently crushing through red maps with ease, just wondering looking around at some variants and I see spell cascade pop up in the cwc links a fair bit is there a reason you don't use it?

1. -> PC performance
2. -> VD 60 Ball limit
3. -> Requires more socket space (need more corpses) in a socket starved build
4. -> Generally just doesn't feel needed. Doesn't even boost my clear speed by any noticeable amount.

also more ballz=more lag=more death=more sad=MORE RAGE
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Maether написал:

1. -> PC performance
2. -> VD 60 Ball limit
3. -> Requires more socket space (need more corpses) in a socket starved build
4. -> Generally just doesn't feel needed. Doesn't even boost my clear speed by any noticeable amount.

also more ballz=more lag=more death=more sad=MORE RAGE

fair enough I had thrown it in a couple times and I didn't really notice a difference other than pc lag

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация