[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Allbroke написал:
@Gryph

Do you think it's possible to adapt this build to include the Heraldry non-sense that the kids play lately ?

Probably. Just be careful how much phys mitigation you give yourself.
I got myself an es on hit watchers eye. thinking of getting essence rush notable on one of my cluster jewels but not sure if we'll be leeching all the time or we'll pretty much stay at full. What do you think is the best option
"
TYZILLA1 написал:
I got myself an es on hit watchers eye. thinking of getting essence rush notable on one of my cluster jewels but not sure if we'll be leeching all the time or we'll pretty much stay at full. What do you think is the best option

Essence rush is not great. Consider Sadist for damage, doryanis lesson for leech, Stormrider for easy power charge generation (cold or lightning large clusters), and/or prismatic heart to help with resists.
"
Essence rush is not great. Consider Sadist for damage, doryanis lesson for leech, Stormrider for easy power charge generation (cold or lightning large clusters), and/or prismatic heart to help with resists.

Gotcha. Thanks!
gonna experiment with that warcry version......

update:

cluster jewels too expensive to experiment with eheh.

when the definitive version comes out of this version, will make the investment.

am in a rut at 97....
Последняя редакция: Daibom. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 5:51:36
Is sadist also good when i use awakened ele focus gem for ignite ?
my ing is killwitches
I have several questions the first one being how do I get these items I already have the helmet and the staff but the other items I have 0 clue on how to get them. I am a beginner and don’t really know what’s going on any help would be appreciated.
"
Daibom написал:
gonna experiment with that warcry version......

update:

cluster jewels too expensive to experiment with eheh.

when the definitive version comes out of this version, will make the investment.

am in a rut at 97....

Well, there's not much else to do for the Warcry Version really. You need the 4 cluster jewels and the 2 warcries/anoint. It's mostly a different method to use for life sutain VS Scold's that also gives good defensive and offensive benefits.

"
Killhard написал:
Is sadist also good when i use awakened ele focus gem for ignite ?

You ignite with CWDT spells as well to apply combustion, so yes, still good.

Corpse Pact Shocks and Chills constantly for those boosts as well.
Hi

I use new cluster jewel now with adrenaline on in POB it give's me alot of movement speed / phys reduction and damage is this correct or does the phys reduction gives me to much nerf for cast taken damage skills ?

It dont feel like a nerf !
my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard написал:
Hi

I use new cluster jewel now with adrenaline on in POB it give's me alot of movement speed / phys reduction and damage is this correct or does the phys reduction gives me to much nerf for cast taken damage skills ?

It dont feel like a nerf !

Not seeing the phys damage reduction or movement speed on this. :P

having some phys damage reduction is fine (even a good thing) getting it from ARMOUR will kill the build. So stick to flat % Reductions such as from endurance charges, a basalt flask, and/or fortify.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация