[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Victor_Creed_PoE написал:
The passive node is called Charging Offensive.
I'm at 500ishk shaper per ball with CWC atm with ideal equip 800k-1m should be possible but my items are not cheap, just not ideal yet.

Whoops. Yeah Charging Offensive. ^^

I'm at about 1.32m right now.

Made this yesterday. :)
I'll be overhauling the guide over the course of the next few days.

This will include:

CWC Setup as the new primary end game goal. Self cast will still be included as the differences between the two are small tree-wise and even end game gear is only slightly different (Gloves+Staff)

Some Extra notes on Animated Guardian...UNSUMMON HIM BEFORE HALL OF GRANDMASTERS...just sayin...

-Non crit version is being deleted. We level as non crit and transition to crit in later levels very naturally. May as well start there.

I will be adding a leveling PoB Tree for those who need it.

Updating a lot of the stuff that has fallen out of relevance. CDR/Gear Section/anything else I find....

etc...this is mostly for me to help me remember later. ^^

Stay tuned!
Does this enchant have any impact on defence or damage output?
"
MaDLy00 написал:

Alas, as it does not increase the maximum number of corpses desecrate can have out at once, it does not.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
MaDLy00 написал:

Alas, as it does not increase the maximum number of corpses desecrate can have out at once, it does not.

Thank you very much for the quick response and for the guide!

I tried building the non-crit version https://pastebin.com/YT11fARs but i'm nowhere near the million dps :-s
For the time being, untill you rewrite the guide, is the "current PoB" section up to date? can i pursue that fom my current build?
"
MaDLy00 написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
MaDLy00 написал:

Thank you very much for the quick response and for the guide!

I tried building the non-crit version https://pastebin.com/YT11fARs but i'm nowhere near the million dps :-s
For the time being, untill you rewrite the guide, is the "current PoB" section up to date? can i pursue that fom my current build?

You can follow the tree in that PoB link. Just ignore minion instability (where I was taking Glancing Blows from lethal pride). I highly recommend switching to the crit version as it really is at least 2-3x the damage, which is quite noticeable.
Finished updating the guide. Now covers primarily Cast While Channeling+Cyclone

Things still to do:

Add a tree progression for leveling

Going to clean up the original guide into a more condensed version pertaining to self cast and include it in my reserved post.

Thanks to everyone following the build and playing it even as I make drastic changes to it. :)
Just came to say that I finally got the build running and it has been very fun.

Decided to put a little spin on it and went Disintegrator + Kaom's Heart (crafted rares are expensive)

This is really quite a flexible build!
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Hey man, this build seems so much fun. But I am currently struggling leveling. Any advice?
"
blo927 написал:
Hey man, this build seems so much fun. But I am currently struggling leveling. Any advice?

Put spell cascade on desecrate and use Spell Cascade with Volatile Dead

also use volatile dead instead of DD. :)

Combustion and Ele Focus don't mesh well together, so drop Ele focus (keep leveling the gem though) and put in Spell cascade.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация