[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Gryphenprey написал:

I have Animate Guardian with Kingmaker which gives me fortify. 25% increased Aura Effect on me from chest makes that 25% reduced damage from hit.

I have 4 endurance charges with is also 16% physical mitigation

So I take less damage from my cyclone per cast so having faster attack speed makes it not matter.

As for mana sustain, I cover it in the guide but the easy way to do it is to use an Enduring Mana Flask:

Or get a lot of the %Damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds.

Hi, in the end i crafted 13% attack speed and 6l my staff
Just came here to say that today i jumped into Uber Elder, and it was the fastest and probably easiest run i´ve ever had (deathless).

So thank you very much and grats on making such an amazing build!
Последняя редакция: MrWay. Время: 26 окт. 2019 г., 12:23:08
Dude thank you for the great build. Super strong my potato PC can hardly run it tho. Just a noob question, how can the build generate endurance charge? Btw which anointments should we use as well?
"
blo927 написал:
Dude thank you for the great build. Super strong my potato PC can hardly run it tho. Just a noob question, how can the build generate endurance charge? Btw which anointments should we use as well?

Answer both of your questions at the same time:

Charging Offensive is the best anoint for this build if you are using CWC setup. It generates Frenzy AND Endurance charges. Costs a Silver oil.

Battle Rouse is good (and cheap) if you're having mana struggles. I would use this early on as you're still figuring out your gear.

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
blo927 написал:

Answer both of your questions at the same time:

Charging Offensive is the best anoint for this build if you are using CWC setup. It generates Frenzy AND Endurance charges. Costs a Silver oil.

Battle Rouse is good (and cheap) if you're having mana struggles. I would use this early on as you're still figuring out your gear.

Thank you dude. Just beat shaper with one death, which can be totally avoided. Just a bit mana issue when bossing. Other than that this build is prefect:) So much fun!!!
So hey. I noticed that were typically using 2x L1 cwdt?

Anyone tried staggering their levels?
"
Deadfire1 написал:
So hey. I noticed that were typically using 2x L1 cwdt?

Anyone tried staggering their levels?

I'm not sure exactly how it would benefit to be honest. I tried it a bit on my HC character but it didn't really do much.

I guess you can try staggering Unearth and Desecrate? I could see that working with the CWC Cyclone if you feel the need for more corpses. I may try this later.

If it's a DPS thing...A lot of my answers to questions about getting more DPS and the like will boil down to: "Does it really matter though?" I'm mostly interested in defensive benefits at this point as I'm at about 1.7 million damage per ball. Honestly anything over 500k is not needed.

@blo927

Thanks! Now go kill Uber Elder :)

For mana, if you can sustain in your hideout then you can sustain vs bosses. If you're using an enduring mana flask you just have to manage it carefully while bossing.
The lab boot enchant with 70% increased mana regen when cast a spell recently is also quite useful for people stubborn like me who don't wanna use mana flask, just use flame dash to activate it since cyclone isn't a spell. :)
"
Gryphenprey написал:

I'm not sure exactly how it would benefit to be honest. I tried it a bit on my HC character but it didn't really do much.

I guess you can try staggering Unearth and Desecrate? I could see that working with the CWC Cyclone if you feel the need for more corpses. I may try this later.

If it's a DPS thing...A lot of my answers to questions about getting more DPS and the like will boil down to: "Does it really matter though?" I'm mostly interested in defensive benefits at this point as I'm at about 1.7 million damage per ball. Honestly anything over 500k is not needed.

My theory was about moving gems around so desecrate, purifying flame, and wave of conviction all had spell cascade support. Think this would have required spirit offering seperated from desecrate, and possibly a slightly higher level cwdt so it fires last. BUT, it appears that spell cascade doesn't work with them.

DPS is insane and I'm not even complete yet. (Getting close though, thanks Victor!)

Great build man! I've been waiting for many leagues to see a really viable scolds build.
"
Deadfire1 написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

My theory was about moving gems around so desecrate, purifying flame, and wave of conviction all had spell cascade support. Think this would have required spirit offering seperated from desecrate, and possibly a slightly higher level cwdt so it fires last. BUT, it appears that spell cascade doesn't work with them.

DPS is insane and I'm not even complete yet. (Getting close though, thanks Victor!)

Great build man! I've been waiting for many leagues to see a really viable scolds build.

Oh yeah spell cascade only works on desecrate and some other optional spells that I don't use on my main. If you don't have a curse on hit pair of gloves, tossing enfeeble (or your curse of choice) into the spell cascade desecrate slot is very effective for AOE. You can also check out my HC character for some more defensive setups gem-wise.

If you really want to mess with your FPS put firestorm in that CWDT slot with spell cascade. IT'S GREAT FOR ES ON HIT!!! Lol.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Oh yeah spell cascade only works on desecrate and some other optional spells that I don't use on my main. If you don't have a curse on hit pair of gloves, tossing enfeeble (or your curse of choice) into the spell cascade desecrate slot is very effective for AOE. You can also check out my HC character for some more defensive setups gem-wise.

If you really want to mess with your FPS put firestorm in that CWDT slot with spell cascade. IT'S GREAT FOR ES ON HIT!!! Lol.

Yea, Im liking this build for delve, so trying to optimize it a bit for that. ES on hit is great for whirling in the dark, so I might head that direction.

If there is any optimizing to do, that is. haha
Последняя редакция: Deadfire1. Время: 1 нояб. 2019 г., 3:10:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация