[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Ha yeah last night it was around 80 90c and all of sudden today it's 1.2ex. But it's a massive DPS increase so you definitely want to get it.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

For the Bone and Flesh Offerings you max level them and CWDT. This way they proc much less often (still 100% uptime), are more potent due to high level, and you aren't interrupting your normal cycle.

Ohhh both CWDT and offering maxed out? That makes total sense. I was sensing that I was recasting offerings too often and it was taking crazy amount of mana for no reason. Good tip!
"
Washow написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

For the Bone and Flesh Offerings you max level them and CWDT. This way they proc much less often (still 100% uptime), are more potent due to high level, and you aren't interrupting your normal cycle.

Ohhh both CWDT and offering maxed out? That makes total sense. I was sensing that I was recasting offerings too often and it was taking crazy amount of mana for no reason. Good tip!

Only for Flesh and Bone Offering when you have

You want to keep Spirit Offering on level 1 CWDT.

Battle Rouse Amulet Enchantment is good for mana as well as other similar effects from the bench craft or a praxis ring.
Hi, thank you one more time for guide.
Quick question: why do you use ball lighting ?
Another one: why we don't have to mess with CDR anymore ?
"
lexplua написал:
Hi, thank you one more time for guide.
Quick question: why do you use ball lighting ?
Another one: why we don't have to mess with CDR anymore ?

I have a lot of On-hit effects like Life and ES recovery on hit. BL hits very rapidly and has a long range. Right now I use it with combustion and Life gain on ignite from

In the future I will probably use it to apply dual curses with the awakened Curse on Hit support.

As for CDR, CWC doesn't use cooldown recovery and CWDT has a lower CD than CWC proc rate. So it's not very helpful. I mean, it's not a bad thing to have, but it's not needed at all.

Trying different stuff out, just came on the forum after playing to say that this build is now so insane fast its crazy.

Vaal Regalia is a Hunter influenced ilvl 83 chest, coudn't link it... yet:)
Последняя редакция: Hatebeard. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 19:02:27
With the new 3 offering belt you dont have enough corpse for VD.

Unearth-GMP-CWDT-Greater volley seemed to fix the issue.

I was lucky enough to get the ""Budget option"" for 89c early on, damage feels really good.

take off your soul tether when you do uberlab trials

Buy 100% reduced elemental reflect body for atziri, its like 3c.

Скрытый текст

Next thing I should do is I assume

6 link both my staff and body
get a better amulet and anoint charging offensive
uberlab (duh)
better boots
enlighten and get anger aura (im using discipline and ash herald)
corrupt glove for assassins mark?
actually use spectres and AG once the socket issue is sorted out
harbinger belt for CDR speed and more damage?

Best build i have ever played, cheap(besides innocence staff) big damage and nice clearing, i could not have asked for more.

"
Hari3210 написал:
With the new 3 offering belt you dont have enough corpse for VD.

Unearth-GMP-CWDT-Greater volley seemed to fix the issue.

I was lucky enough to get the ""Budget option"" for 89c early on, damage feels really good.

take off your soul tether when you do uberlab trials

Buy 100% reduced elemental reflect body for atziri, its like 3c.

Скрытый текст

Next thing I should do is I assume

6 link both my staff and body
get a better amulet and anoint charging offensive
uberlab (duh)
better boots
enlighten and get anger aura (im using discipline and ash herald)
corrupt glove for assassins mark?
actually use spectres and AG once the socket issue is sorted out
harbinger belt for CDR speed and more damage?

Best build i have ever played, cheap(besides innocence staff) big damage and nice clearing, i could not have asked for more.

I solve the corpse problem by having Flesh and Bone on max level CWDT so they don't proc as often. The unearth is also an option, but so far I haven't found it needed.

AG is great, but I'm not going to run specters this time around because of Socket constraints. Will be lucky to squeeze in an unlinked AG.

Don't use the Flow Untethered belt. It's not a DPS increase for CWC builds. (not on a cooldown)

Rather than a chest with the mod, Sybyls Ring now gives 80% reduced reflect taken +25% from pantheon. That also works.

BiS glove corruptions would be a curse (enfeeble or Ele Weakness), Max Frenzy Charge, or Spell Crit 0.4%-0.8%
Hey, great build. I'm absolutely destroying the content :)

Question about crafting the shaped staff: It seems like it can no longer roll supported by power charge on crit. What should we be crafting now? Thanks
"
vanillz777 написал:
Hey, great build. I'm absolutely destroying the content :)

Question about crafting the shaped staff: It seems like it can no longer roll supported by power charge on crit. What should we be crafting now? Thanks

You have a couple options: I believe I outlined it in the guide (if not I made it via a comment somewhere so w/e)

Elder Staff for Supported by level 10 PCoC and the block suffix. With this you can use the Awakened CWC Support which is pretty strong.

OR

Shaped Staff with Level 20 CWC Support and Spell Crit/10% Chance to gain a power charge on crit suffix.

Mix these mods with any of the still viable and good ones available. Can craft with Aetheric Fossils for 20% more spell damage to socketed gems.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация