[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:
hey,

so normally you're taking 528 damage per cwdt proc. thats over 2000 per second. if I make the cwdt lvl 20 so it can support a lvl 20 VD, it would require 3272 per proc, or 13088 per second. Is it possible to a) increase the mana cost of cyclone to do that much damage and b) be able to heal that back?

Could use a few fevered minds to increase the mana cost

to deal with the damage, you could get MoM along with Battle Rouse, rings crafted with damage taken gained as mana as well as a watchers eye. Im not sure if this is enough.

Why go through all that effort though? (not really feasible btw)

"
Washow написал:
Gryph, in some of the videos you posted, how are you self sustaining mana? Right now I'm stuck in a weird spot where I spend mana like crazy. Sometimes even with enduring mana pot going, I go oom but only very rarely so the pot might have ended idk.

Another thing, I'm having dps issues for sure. I only have 5L but I'm not generating that many balls. I think I read VD every 0.3 sec or something? But I spawn 3 balls every second or so. And while it's fine for map clears (still on white tier), bosses take some time to die.

Start respeccing your tree into the crit tree now. You have the Scold's + Malevolence combo so the dual wield and cast speed clusters don't do anything. You get I think 20 respecc points from the campaign in total to help. This should fix the damage issue. I am also on a 5L (only 2 levels higher than you) and my damage is completely fine because I have already made the swap.

As for the mana flask, I am using an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask. Yours is a tier lower (Divine) so you recover less. That might be the issue. If you are still having issues, take the Aqueous Accelerant cluster. That will help immensely for those relying solely on the mana flask.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 1:27:24
I really enjoy the build for now. I see a lot of potential. Here's my gear so far :

Скрытый текст
"
fakemagicwaffle написал:
I really enjoy the build for now. I see a lot of potential. Here's my gear so far :

Скрытый текст

So far so good!

I have figured out the ideal base to craft on for this build for a chest piece:

i84+ Hunter Influenced Chest. The effect of Offerings is incredible in combination with

as it basically just nullifies the one downside of the belt. This is definitely something I will be going for this league:

Suffixes:
Increased Effect of Auras on you (Bound Fossil)
Increased Effect of your Offering Skills
1.1-1.5% Increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells

That's the dream anyways. I Would be very happy even without the aura effect.

Also a note on Leash of Oblation:

As of right now I am using it and love it. You WILL need another source of ES sustain to make it work though. The reduced effect of Spirit Offering hurts. I'm currently using ES leech via Ghost Reaver and Light Eater (5 points total) and this seems to be working just fine. Once I have ES on hit it will be barely noticeable. That and more life to scale the Spirit Offering from as well.

Anyways, keep it up everyone! I love looking at all the necros with VD+Scold's on POE.Ninja :D
"
Gryphenprey написал:

As of right now I am using it and love it. You WILL need another source of ES sustain to make it work though. The reduced effect of Spirit Offering hurts. I'm currently using ES leech via Ghost Reaver and Light Eater (5 points total) and this seems to be working just fine. Once I have ES on hit it will be barely noticeable. That and more life to scale the Spirit Offering from as well.

Anyways, keep it up everyone! I love looking at all the necros with VD+Scold's on POE.Ninja :D

I'm having problems with ES fluctuation.

I often find myself with near zero ES before it starts to get up again and it's never stable.

how do you manage to mantain ES at 80/90% all the time?

ara va de bo, que de bo va!
With the belt, I was thinking maybe we don't have enough corpses to consume both offerings at full and spawn vd. I guess it's not an issue?
"
Washow написал:
With the belt, I was thinking maybe we don't have enough corpses to consume both offerings at full and spawn vd. I guess it's not an issue?

For the Bone and Flesh Offerings you max level them and CWDT. This way they proc much less often (still 100% uptime), are more potent due to high level, and you aren't interrupting your normal cycle.

That said, I think before using this belt you should get a chest piece with increased effect of offerings:

Completely eliminates the downside of the belt (reducing recovery from Spirit Offering) and, in fact, gives us 50% more effectiveness out of our Flesh and Bone offerings by going from 50% -> 75% effectiveness.

Even without using the belt I would suggest getting this mod if you can as it represents at minimum 5% of max life as extra max ES and 6% all res.
In the first post, you say:

"
Gryphenprey написал:

- Need to get lots of chaos res as it is a pure hybrid build.

Can you expand on why we need chaos res, and how much we should aim for?

I'm feeling pretty rippy right now and wondering if that's why. Sometimes my ES stays pretty high, and other times it jumps around, which can be an issue when I'm in a pack of mobs. My gear is pretty bad too...planning to replace the amulet, ring, and weapon next.
"
Pilky_01 написал:
In the first post, you say:

"
Gryphenprey написал:

- Need to get lots of chaos res as it is a pure hybrid build.

Can you expand on why we need chaos res, and how much we should aim for?

I'm feeling pretty rippy right now and wondering if that's why. Sometimes my ES stays pretty high, and other times it jumps around, which can be an issue when I'm in a pack of mobs. My gear is pretty bad too...planning to replace the amulet, ring, and weapon next.

We have a low Life pool and chaos damage bypasses our ES, so we're pretty susceptible to powerful chaos hits/degens. Having good chaos res fixes this. Ideally aim for 20%+ but get everything else working first.

A 5L chest with decent life and energy shield will go a long way over Tabula, for instance, even better get one that has the Increased Effect of Offerings mod. This will boost your ES recovery from Spirit Offering quite a bit.

Jeweller's Touch Prophecy is about 25c and a reasonable Life+ES chest with the Offering mod will prob run 5-20c.
Hi ! Thanks for the guide.
So far so good, i was wondering if it was worth investing on Martyr of innocence early on ?
"
KingSagat написал:
Hi ! Thanks for the guide.
So far so good, i was wondering if it was worth investing on Martyr of innocence early on ?

I think so, yes. You will be hard pressed to get something with better damage for the price. Even at almost 1ex in cost.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация