3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
cotangent написал:
Thank you for the build! Played it towards the end of last league and glad to see it survive the nerfs!

Couple of noob questions about gems - if you had a limited budget how would you structure gem progression? Also in what gems is quality integral vs just a nice to have?

Based on the thread so far (sorted by priority):
- 20/20 raise zombie
- 3 empower
- 21 spectre
- then?

I'm still running with zombies/skeletons in a 5l saints / 5l geoffri, but when I tried swapping to zombies + auras in a 4+2 geoffri ( same basic setup as the "budget" version in the sticky ) it felt like I lost all the skelly dps but didn't pick up that much resilience. I swapped in an empower3 for melee splash in the zombies and it seemed to boost dps a little but not nearly as much as I would have expected.

Are there any obvious improvements in the gem dept I can make?

try swapping minion damage to impale support
"
Camatoo написал:
"
Alavar написал:
"
Camatoo написал:
Does maim work with the flesh and stone aura?

It increases the damage of the Maim provided by the flesh and stone to minions.

do you use sand stance then i guess? flesh doesn't give you any bonuses when you have maim socketed, it already comes from the aura

sorry just got this (I work at a school and am doing remote teaching generally throughout the day)

No you do not use sand stance that would negate the Maim jewel entirely. Use blood stance which Maims enemies. As far as I have read the Maim Jewel Buffs the damage taken from the Maim on blood stance...I may be explaining this wrong but that is the general idea...that Maim skill gems buff blood stance maim (which causes mobs to take more damage)

Hope this helps..
p.s. i'm running a 5 link chest with no Maim for now...Bruno was suggesting this setup for more dps.

p.s.s Perhaps Bruno could clarify better than I

-Alavar
Последняя редакция: Alavar. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 12:19:42
"
Lorddodo93 написал:

Just last question then i will not bother more, so my final weapon will be Zombie rise - multistrike - impale - melee physical damage support - minion damage support and dread banner right?
And what should be my last gems in the chest?

zombie, multistrike, melee physical, impale, empower
6th slot up to you depending on what you re missing (minion damage, meat shield, minion speed, gems like these) dread banner need not to be linked to zombies as it is an aura and can be slotted elsewhere
does multi strike 20 quality do anything to this gem anymore? when i go to sell it it shows no change other than Q20 and back to level 1
"
Singulare написал:
"
Lorddodo93 написал:

Just last question then i will not bother more, so my final weapon will be Zombie rise - multistrike - impale - melee physical damage support - minion damage support and dread banner right?
And what should be my last gems in the chest?

zombie, multistrike, melee physical, impale, empower
6th slot up to you depending on what you re missing (minion damage, meat shield, minion speed, gems like these) dread banner need not to be linked to zombies as it is an aura and can be slotted elsewhere

Got it buddy, i need 1 more socket but idk where take it :S
Btw what you think about empower as last gem on weapon?
Hello , that's my gear. Can you tell me why my zombies die at T-15 T-16 bosses?

In the 3.10 tanky steup, how u proc the desecrate+spirit offering if u dont have cast while channeling, cyclone, etc?
"
dlma написал:
In the 3.10 tanky steup, how u proc the desecrate+spirit offering if u dont have cast while channeling, cyclone, etc?

Selfcast? I think it is not beneficial to auto kill your spawned corpses in a boss fight since u wanna get 10 stacks of essence glut. and while mapping there are a lot of spare corpses around ;)

Still asking myself what elegant hubris is being used! Any clues?
Последняя редакция: Aexonar. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 13:50:18
Cant decide whats better... Essence glutton or bone barrier, any thoughts?
Ive got a question regarding the 3.10 TANKY END-GAME SETUP.
The PoB allocates Mace Damage and Skull cracking on the bottom left of the tree, why is that?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация