3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Darkmother написал:
Ive got a question regarding the 3.10 TANKY END-GAME SETUP.
The PoB allocates Mace Damage and Skull cracking on the bottom left of the tree, why is that?

Because he socketed an "elegant hubris" to change that keystone into minion damage.
Still dont know which one he took
What do you think about Tul Commander spectre? https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=They+of+Tul

The "vortex" aura looks pretty good:
10% reduced Damage taken
10% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
10% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
Can be Attached for a total Duration of 10 seconds

It's already 20% dodge for both when I check defence stats.
Последняя редакция: IsabelleX. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 14:49:24
"
Aexonar написал:
"
Darkmother написал:
The PoB allocates Mace Damage and Skull cracking on the bottom left of the tree, why is that?

Because he socketed an "elegant hubris" to change that keystone into minion damage.

All elegant hubris’ do the same thing as far as I know. They nullify small passives and modify notables unpredictably. You can randomly change how an elegant hubris modifies notables with a divine orb.
Is there any good way to get 2 link and 4 link on a body armor? Like the bugdet variant?
Guys I have a little question, How can I make the transition from levelling to budget gear? (30ex) ?????? :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

ps: levelling unique suggest is like 70ilvl why? XD
"
IceColdPorkSoda написал:
"
Aexonar написал:
"
Darkmother написал:

All elegant hubris’ do the same thing as far as I know. They nullify small passives and modify notables unpredictably. You can randomly change how an elegant hubris modifies notables with a divine orb.

yeah thats right...thats why im asking here which "name" provides the change to minion dmg.. there are 3 different "names" with a random seed that can be rerolled. the seed used changes the different notables

EDIT : im dumb.....just look in FAQ
Последняя редакция: Aexonar. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 15:44:27
Is there anybody here that could check my gear and tell me what to change?
"
Acardipane написал:
How much + on Strength can i get with a Lethal Pride ?

It depends on your roll i guess, mine give me +15% inc strength and +40 to strength as bonus from my notables + 50-60 strenght from various +2/4 on small passives
Fork PoB shows that Awakened minion dmg gives me 40k dps more per zombie then Impale support (both with dread banner) not sure how well PoB calculates impale atm and not sure wich to use now. I like to stick with dread banner since not only does it give more dps according to PoB but also does it reduce enemy accuracy but then again not sure if the 20% impale chance is enough without running Impale support... feels like im micromanaging a bit but wanna push my dps as much as possible while remaining tanky. Also i find Ghost reaver to be really usefull since it then makes my zombies leech ES instead of HP (6.7k es) and i can manage my HP (6.3k hp) myself with health flasks.
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 15:51:28
"
Akisailent написал:
"
Acardipane написал:
How much + on Strength can i get with a Lethal Pride ?

It depends on your roll i guess, mine give me +15% inc strength and +40 to strength as bonus from my notables + 50-60 strenght from various +2/4 on small passives

jesus thats a lot :D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация