3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Alavar написал:
"
Camatoo написал:
"
Alavar написал:

do you use sand stance then i guess? flesh doesn't give you any bonuses when you have maim socketed, it already comes from the aura

sorry just got this (I work at a school and am doing remote teaching generally throughout the day)

No you do not use sand stance that would negate the Maim jewel entirely. Use blood stance which Maims enemies. As far as I have read the Maim Jewel Buffs the damage taken from the Maim on blood stance...I may be explaining this wrong but that is the general idea...that Maim skill gems buff blood stance maim (which causes mobs to take more damage)

Hope this helps..
p.s. i'm running a 5 link chest with no Maim for now...Bruno was suggesting this setup for more dps.

p.s.s Perhaps Bruno could clarify better than I

-Alavar

Flesh and stone (blood stance) is amplified when it is linked with maim. Quite considerably actually.
"
dlma написал:
In the 3.10 tanky steup, how u proc the desecrate+spirit offering if u dont have cast while channeling, cyclone, etc?

manually cast offering. You should only need to desecrate at start of map and at bosses with no corpses around.
"
Cyrom написал:
Cant decide whats better... Essence glutton or bone barrier, any thoughts?

Our flasks give pretty massive Phys damage reduction that's why I went bone barrier.

But bone barrier or mistress are totally fine.
"
Acardipane написал:
"
Akisailent написал:
"
Acardipane написал:
How much + on Strength can i get with a Lethal Pride ?

It depends on your roll i guess, mine give me +15% inc strength and +40 to strength as bonus from my notables + 50-60 strenght from various +2/4 on small passives

jesus thats a lot :D

Yes it is ^^ was able to reach 1500 strength, even without that good rare gear i have, so I can go even higher than that
I thought you could only have one offering up at a time? How does the two offerings work? Couldn't we run cwc, cyclone, desecrate, spirit, bone, flesh if multiple was the case?
"
Drekalo написал:
I thought you could only have one offering up at a time? How does the two offerings work? Couldn't we run cwc, cyclone, desecrate, spirit, bone, flesh if multiple was the case?

You need the unique belt. That's all.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 16:50:08
"
Elorathiel написал:
"
Drekalo написал:

You need the unique belt. That's all.

Yep the belt.

The issue with the 6L cyclone and offering setup is that the first offering after desecrate will always be up because that's the one consuming all the corpses.
"
Akisailent написал:
"
Acardipane написал:
"
Akisailent написал:

It depends on your roll i guess, mine give me +15% inc strength and +40 to strength as bonus from my notables + 50-60 strenght from various +2/4 on small passives

jesus thats a lot :D

Yes it is ^^ was able to reach 1500 strength, even without that good rare gear i have, so I can go even higher than that

Elorathiel hit over 3000 strength in 3.9 so you can definitely stack a shitload of strength if you desire :)
"
ColtsbroFaithage написал:
"
brunowa написал:
Ok guys so you wanna just run around without cycloning and just watch everything die around you?

You wanna run with two wands? Why? Because your a WITCH and that's what witches use.

And you wanna run with not one, but TWO OFFERINGS (or THREE if you REALLY want)?

I got your back!

Just grab yourself this baby:

And also a trigger wand:

and then just watch your offerings get auto-triggered as you just run through and around packs while things melt around you. And YES, we take Mistress of Sacrifice with this setup so YOU also get the benefit of the offerings. YES, you CAN run all three offerings at the same time.

Video: https://youtu.be/NSb0zXVpr4c

POB: https://pastebin.com/SxwQ9y4H

Enjoy!

So I think I'm going to transition to this build. Looks like the wand SHOULD be easy enough to craft with prime resonator and Corroded/Metallica/Shuddering/Jagged fossils. A couple questions: Why Grip of the Council? Won't the extra cold damage prevent ele reflect maps from being run? Wouldn't rare gloves with STR/Life/Res or Meginord's be better in this case? Any reason to drop Geofri's + Shaper's Touch for Grip + rare Astral Plate?

Also, why drop Alberon's? Is it because you're ditching ES and going pure Life/Armor?

I dropped Geofri's and shapers for the astral for the resistances and life. But Geofri's and shapers can still be worn here.

Alberons are totally fine too. I liked my other boots for movespeed and resistances.

Grip of the council is purely for th DPS. I was res capped already so figured, why not? Ele reflect maps are fine with this.

But again, this build is so versatile you can throw any gloves/chest/boots on based on your preference and make it work.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация