3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How do you do Atziri without your minions exploding?
"
Linus1985 написал:
I currently run thoes jewels

That's interesting but wont that basically gut the entire cluster's notables? How big is the radius?
radie gets disabled in the clusters
thats amazing thanks

Последняя редакция: adriano447. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 19:40:39
Adds ton of survival to the zombies as well
I'm currently leveling the budget version of this build.

What is the priority order of our ascendancy? I took mindless aggression first, whats should be the following order?

Any help appreciated!
I Love the 3.10 Tanky Setup :-)
I'm about to test stacking 3x Renewal and 2x Hulking Zombies

30 percent double damage and tons of HP regen on zombies and life.

That should really beef of the zombies damage and defense.

My large cluster, currently equipped, has Vicious Bite, Renewal, and Raze and Pillage.

These 2 medium clusters add 2% regen and 64% minion life.
Oh and my zombies will have 10 percent chance to taunt on hit. And also, they will be huge! 40% bigger ;p

Последняя редакция: Elorathiel. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 20:28:49
"
brunowa написал:
Ok guys so you wanna just run around without cycloning and just watch everything die around you?

You wanna run with two wands? Why? Because your a WITCH and that's what witches use.

And you wanna run with not one, but TWO OFFERINGS (or THREE if you REALLY want)?

I got your back!

Just grab yourself this baby:

And also a trigger wand:

and then just watch your offerings get auto-triggered as you just run through and around packs while things melt around you. And YES, we take Mistress of Sacrifice with this setup so YOU also get the benefit of the offerings. YES, you CAN run all three offerings at the same time.

Video: https://youtu.be/NSb0zXVpr4c

POB: https://pastebin.com/SxwQ9y4H

Enjoy!

Hey Bruno, i am currently trying to gather currency to transition into this build. It looks very good from my point of view! :-)

I got a question regarding the Purity of Elements Aura: We use it only to become resist capped right? Means if we get resist capped without it we could drop this aura for another one or is there any effect i am missing?

Thanks for your help and your great build guide!

i seem to be dying a lot i don't know why, i have almost 5k of health

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация