3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Linus1985 написал:
"
Elorathiel написал:
"
Linus1985 написал:
Its super hard to stack strenght as well as abusing the new clusters. Strenght stacking is very passive point hungry.

You can hit 1500 for 12 zombies though and still do clusters but you'll need to level to 98-100 to fully realize the build.

Sure but its gonna require to throw currency at it.

Actually it's not too hard at all. I'm at 1300 ish and a good lethal pride or a hunter belt with % attributes is really all I need to get there. I'm busy playing with clusters atm but I'll pick one up and 1500 soon.
HUGE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

I like this cluster set up. Don't really have the points for small clusters at the moment and may never have enough.

My cluster set up, passive tree, and defensive stats below:

https://youtu.be/Vxlmq_WHbow

With this setup my zombies have 60,000 health and tons of regen. And when they are full health they have a 20 percent chance to do double damage! If I can finally craft the perfect large jewel, they'll have a 30 percent chance for double damage. They also now have a 10 percent chance to taunt on hit. Clusters are OP. Any build without them is sorely lacking.

I could also put 2 brawn jewels in my small sockets to grab an extra 12 percent strength! Nice.
Последняя редакция: Elorathiel. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 21:59:22
does sulphur flask increase minions' dmg?
"
Elorathiel написал:
HUGE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

I like this cluster set up. Don't really have the points for small clusters at the moment and may never have enough.

With this setup my zombies have 60,000 health and tons of regen. And when they are full health they have a 20 percent chance to do double damage! If I can finally craft the perfect large jewel, they'll have a 30 percent chance for double damage. They also now have a 10 percent chance to taunt on hit. Clusters are OP. Any build without them is sorely lacking.

I could also put 2 brawn jewels in my small sockets to grab an extra 12 percent strength! Nice.

Looks good, got any high lvl map video's to show them off?
Hi Bruna, would you be able to update the guide pleas? i just finished acts, and i just see you posting replies with different equipments and stuff.
Would you just update the gems links, POB and basic items pleas? thanks.
"
Elorathiel написал:
Its super hard to stack strenght as well as abusing the new clusters. Strenght stacking is very passive point hungry.

You can hit 1500 for 12 zombies though and still do clusters but you'll need to level to 98-100 to fully realize the build.[/quote]

Sure but its gonna require to throw currency at it.[/quote]

Actually it's not too hard at all. I'm at 1300 ish and a good lethal pride or a hunter belt with % attributes is really all I need to get there. I'm busy playing with clusters atm but I'll pick one up and 1500 soon.[/quote]

wouldnt this be better? since u could get more movement speed aswell faster clear/also more dmg mitigation
"
Elorathiel написал:
HUGE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one!

Clusters do seem pretty good... Those AND a timeless jewel is going to be sick.
"
Elorathiel написал:
HUGE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!

Seems fun :D Im thinking to save some poiint from Sacrifice notable path and put them in same medium jewels!
"
Esharadin написал:
"
brunowa написал:
Ok guys so you wanna just run around without cycloning and just watch everything die around you?

You wanna run with two wands? Why? Because your a WITCH and that's what witches use.

And you wanna run with not one, but TWO OFFERINGS (or THREE if you REALLY want)?

I got your back!

Just grab yourself this baby:

And also a trigger wand:

and then just watch your offerings get auto-triggered as you just run through and around packs while things melt around you. And YES, we take Mistress of Sacrifice with this setup so YOU also get the benefit of the offerings. YES, you CAN run all three offerings at the same time.

Video: https://youtu.be/NSb0zXVpr4c

POB: https://pastebin.com/SxwQ9y4H

Enjoy!

Hey Bruno, i am currently trying to gather currency to transition into this build. It looks very good from my point of view! :-)

I got a question regarding the Purity of Elements Aura: We use it only to become resist capped right? Means if we get resist capped without it we could drop this aura for another one or is there any effect i am missing?

Thanks for your help and your great build guide!

Purity of elements is also good for giving resistances to minions.

But if you and your minions don't need that resistance you can swap it for something else like discipline or skitterbots or run an aspect.
I just boosted my survivability so much for both me and my minions that it feels like 3.9 all over again! (in std) I am now using both Essence Glutton AND Bone Barrier and managed to cap all my res including Chaos. This does require you to give up some dps tho (Purity of elements + watchers eye instead of Skitterbots) but my zombies still do a solid 700k+ dps ea. Currently sitting comfortably at 6.3k hp & 7.2k es and thanks to Essence Gluton + Bottled Faith my ES regen is INSANE (almost like the old spirit offering ES regen) plus zombies leech life for me so i regen both hp and es so fast and bone armour addind a additional shield for me and my minions every few seconds! FeelsGoodMan. oh and i dropped Blood Magic and added in Meat shield in spectre/ag setup since Essence Glutton provides a solid amount of Mana regen to minions so they spam their warcry's more then enough without blood magic.

My current gear:
Скрытый текст

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/4B25jDuG

Now all thats left for me is safe up for 50? ex to buy a watchers with both Purity>Chaos res AND Clarity>mana to ES but i am so broke atm that it will take quite some time befor i achieve that hehe.
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 23:40:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация