3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Managed to get this large cluster.
with the starter items its possible make t14-t16 delirium ?
"
Linus1985 написал:

Managed to get this large cluster.

Nice I have this one for sale.

Any advices on the passive tree with cluster jewels? What points should i take out from the original one?
Its super hard to stack strenght as well as abusing the new clusters. Strenght stacking is very passive point hungry.
"
Linus1985 написал:
Its super hard to stack strenght as well as abusing the new clusters. Strenght stacking is very passive point hungry.

You can hit 1500 for 12 zombies though and still do clusters but you'll need to level to 98-100 to fully realize the build.
"
Elorathiel написал:
"
Linus1985 написал:

You can hit 1500 for 12 zombies though and still do clusters but you'll need to level to 98-100 to fully realize the build.

what im noticing is that the hubris for 160-240% minion dmg doesnt seeem so good vs cluster.. u can get way more out of clusters atleast from a first look
What gems do I use after level 12? What should i link when the most links I have are 3-4?
if i use the queens hunger, and go for commander of darkness instead of mistress??

would it be a good idea?
"
Elorathiel написал:
"
Linus1985 написал:

Sure but its gonna require to throw currency at it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация