3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Finally, i finished my build. I tested in Tier 11 map and there is no reflect or other things but my zombies and spectres dead in 1 minute. (11 zombies and 3 specteres)

What is wrong with my build? I can't buy some gems but is it important?
I think, spirit offering is very important. %30 all elemantal resistances.

But, i have to say that. I'm very tanky.

Second question, How can i use spirit offering? I was using Cyclone in 3.9 but now no cyclone in this build (tanky version). Should i trigger with withering step or should i use manuel? I can't use manuel because i have no mana :)

Edit and update: I turned Dread Banner off because i have no mana ( enlighten 3 :( ) now i am using spirit offering manually and my zombies and spectres are immortal. If i buy enlighten 4, i think i am gonna solve mana problem. I wish, sppirit offering can be automatic but it's okay. Best tanky build ever.

Последняя редакция: MuZuR. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 10:33:22
Hi, Bruno,

Thank you for the DUAL WAND + DUAL OFFERINGS SETUP. I will try it asap, I am still buying items, gems, jewels etc. I am trying to reproduce almost exactly your gems/skills (I bought almost all the corrupted gems you suggested). Still, I have Geofri's Armor, Shaper's Touch Gloves and Alberon's Boots (I started with the Tank build, but, when you posted the dual wand setup, I changed, too). I hope there is no problem with these changes.
I have a few questions:
1. Which gems/skills should I replace the Awakened gems with (they are 3 and very expensive)?
2. Which jewels should I use? The Watcher's Eye is too expensive, for example. Give us, please, some examples.
3. I have only 5 linked in Armor, which gem should I leave out?
4. Ascendency: Bone Barrier or Commander of Darkness (in Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary you are using Bone Barrier, but, here, in Dual Wand, you suggest Commander of Darkness)? Which one should I chose?

I am stuck, now, with construction of this build until I will find the answers to these questions.

Thank you for your advices!
"
Horace123 написал:
Hi, Bruno,

Thank you for the DUAL WAND + DUAL OFFERINGS SETUP. I will try it asap, I am still buying items, gems, jewels etc. I am trying to reproduce almost exactly your gems/skills (I bought almost all the corrupted gems you suggested). Still, I have Geofri's Armor, Shaper's Touch Gloves and Alberon's Boots (I started with the Tank build, but, when you posted the dual wand setup, I changed, too). I hope there is no problem with these changes.
I have a few questions:
1. Which gems/skills should I replace the Awakened gems with (they are 3 and very expensive)?
2. Which jewels should I use? The Watcher's Eye is too expensive, for example. Give us, please, some examples.
3. I have only 5 linked in Armor, which gem should I leave out?
4. Ascendency: Bone Barrier or Commander of Darkness (in Tanky Setup using Geofri's Sanctuary you are using Bone Barrier, but, here, in Dual Wand, you suggest Commander of Darkness)? Which one should I chose?

I am stuck, now, with construction of this build until I will find the answers to these questions.

Thank you for your advices!

1. You use the normal version of the gems.
2. You can use a watchers eye with "#% chaos resistance while affected by puritiy of elements" or "energy recharge rate while affected by discipline" both are cheaper than the clarity watchers eye and you can fit another gem into the unset ring.
3. Minion speed is the last gem that your zombies benefit from.
4. Commander of Darkness gives you more defence since you get free +30 resistance. Commander of darkness is needed when you can't cap your resistance. I would say that choice is prefered to your own playstyle. Bone armor gives you a better molten shell, so you can use vaal molten shell+flask+bone armor for an huge damage absorb. Or you go Commander of darkness and get 30+ damage and +30 resistances.
The only mandatory item for your AG is a Kingmaker (weapon). Everything else is totally up to you. Here are a couple of suggestions:

Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

i am trying to make this animated gaurdian what i am not sure about is what i should look to craft on the chest part to make it olmost unkillable ?
do i look for max life + resistances ? plz some 1 help me out thank you
Hi guys, can you help me with this build because zombie dps is really low. I tested in Tier 11 map i killed boss but for 20 sec without any boss boost mod.

Here is link on my character: https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bum240798/characters
What is the best DPS links now for zombies? For absolutely insane dps
"
brunowa написал:
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
Hi guys,

I need your support regarding Zombie gem setup:
Скрытый текст
This is weapon i'm using currently (need to unlock craftin/ find some trusted service):

NOTE: I use Flesh offering (ms/as/cs) instead of Sprit offering

And here comes my question:
What gem setup will provide best DPS?
1) Rise Zombies (ofc)
2) Empower (ofc)
3) Miniond dmg/ feeding freazy (boss/ mapping)
4) Multistrike (ofc)

And there is a problem, which 2 gems i should choose:
a) Impale support
b) Brutality
c) Mele physical dmg

Looks like Impale is the weakest according to raw POB data, but if i understand correctly, Impale is like "Physical penetration suppoert", isn't it?

Then, what setup should provide REAL biggest dps from those?

Dread Banner is also used in my build. Should i swap it for War Banner, depending on zombie setup i'm asking about?

Refreshing - any advices?

Impale + Melee Phys and use Dread Banner

Could you explain it a little bit more please? As according to POB, swapping Impale for Brutality will change dmg per zombie from 230k up to 320k - which seems to be little insane :O but i got a feeling, i'm constantly missing something important, that make the Impale so great all around...
Последняя редакция: Zeratul_PL. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 10:36:26
"
Rotto67 написал:
What is the safest and fastest Way to Level 100 with this Build.

Got so often oneshotted, I´m really tired of trying it.

Pure breachstones rota.
"
MuZuR написал:
Finally, i finished my build. I tested in Tier 11 map and there is no reflect or other things but my zombies and spectres dead in 1 minute. (11 zombies and 3 specteres)

What is wrong with my build? I can't buy some gems but is it important?
I think, spirit offering is very important. %30 all elemantal resistances.

But, i have to say that. I'm very tanky.

Second question, How can i use spirit offering? I was using Cyclone in 3.9 but now no cyclone in this build (tanky version). Should i trigger with withering step or should i use manuel? I can't use manuel because i have no mana :)

Edit and update: I turned Dread Banner off because i have no mana ( enlighten 3 :( ) now i am using spirit offering manually and my zombies and spectres are immortal. If i buy enlighten 4, i think i am gonna solve mana problem. I wish, sppirit offering can be automatic but it's okay. Best tanky build ever.

Guess a 6l Zombie would help alot. Coming along with Minion Life.
Also many of your Gems are actually super super low and most of them have no quality.
"
Zeratul_PL написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
Zeratul_PL написал:

Impale + Melee Phys and use Dread Banner

Could you explain it a little bit more please? As according to POB, swapping Impale for Brutality will change dmg per zombie from 230k up to 320k - which seems to be little insane :O but i got a feeling, i'm constantly missing something important, that make the Impale so great all around...

Depends on your build.
Brutality is great but you lose any form of ele or chaos damage.

for example you lose the damage cold multiplier from grip of the counsil and chaos damage multiplier from spirit offering.

Again all depends on the build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация