3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So the blinding works. Togetheer with meat shield the AG stays close to you. I call that a free aura
SO i've been thinking about which 3.10 build to run, what build do you recommend for all content, I was looking at the high end late build and the 2 staff build, without cyclone but I was thinking about if I could do sirus easier with the tank or the staff do you have extra vids or smth?
Which 1 of them are better also.
My minions keep dying to physic reflect are there like maps u SHOULD AVOID?
or is there a solution for it?
Build done in HC, lvl 91 atm, not running any auras apart from flesh and stone, the problem is the dmg which is too low.
Using ranged spectres and skeletons helps.

I have gotten the best possible items on the market as of 2 days ago. Building the dps version is impossible in delirium, on standard its ok.
Upgrading from my point seems extremely expensive. I've got 5L femurs 5L geoffries and everything else handled fairly well with 6ex 220c in the bank. Kingmaker, mask of stitched demon, cluster jewels, OP amulet, OP watchers eye all seem fairly expensive.

How much would it cost you think to get the following completed?

2H mace craft and 6L
ring with relevant curse and still relevant high str mods
21 spectre
21 zombie
6L geoffri
4 empower
4 enlighten
Crazy op stat amulet
Kingmaker
Stitched demon
Watchers eye that doesn't suck

I'm thinking like 15+ ex?

Also, how do you guys survive chaos encounters? I have 4.4k life 2.7k es (irrelevant) and ~ 23% chaos res with spirit up. Do I need to push to 75% chaos res? Getting hit by Al-Hezim's snakes outlives all of my life + health pots.
Последняя редакция: Drekalo. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 13:31:21
"
Camatoo написал:
"
Zorothon написал:
Hey guys, going for the "Tanky End Game Setup". Could I fit Cluster Jewels anywhere? Would that be viable?

Oh yes. YOu definitly want to get your hards on one of them atleast.
There are some that gives you a good chunk of damage, or you can go more defensive and use some for more life.
I play standard, but i got my hands on a cheap large jewel cluster.

Perks to look out for are:

Renewal
Vicious Bite

The rest might be up to your own preference.
I have Feasting Fiends

I also think this thing:

Would be a good option for your AG. The blinded suffix might help against bossfights.

Think this AG armour is in the guide somewhere, I use it all the time for free blind.
"
Drekalo написал:
Upgrading from my point seems extremely expensive. I've got 5L femurs 5L geoffries and everything else handled fairly well with 6ex 220c in the bank. Kingmaker, mask of stitched demon, cluster jewels, OP amulet, OP watchers eye all seem fairly expensive.

2H mace craft and 6L
21 spectre
21 zombie
6L geoffri
4 empower
4 enlighten
Crazy op stat amulet
Kingmaker
Stitched demon

Also, how do you guys survive chaos encounters? I have 4.4k life 2.7k es (irrelevant) and ~ 23% chaos res with spirit up. Do I need to push to 75% chaos res? Getting hit by Al-Hezim's snakes outlives all of my life + health pots.

Chaos is our weakspot to be honest.
I also struggle against him, he likes to kill your zombies because they stand in the pool from time to time.
A watchers eye with "#% chaos resistance while affected by Purity of Elements" helps alot. Its also quite cheap to get.
I’m seeing that Watchers eye at 4 exalts. Not a cheap option unfortunately.
"
d373rmined написал:
I’m seeing that Watchers eye at 4 exalts. Not a cheap option unfortunately.

Now at a low low cost of 25 ex. Clearly I need more ex, what's our best method to reliably farm 50-100 ex to pay for the end-game build? lol.
Последняя редакция: Drekalo. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 14:55:23
"
Drekalo написал:

2H mace craft and 6L
21 spectre
21 zombie
6L geoffri
4 empower
4 enlighten
Crazy op stat amulet
Kingmaker
Stitched demon

swapping pantheon minor god to the one with poison immune helps me a lot with Al-Hezim fight.
Hello, I have a question, I´m not firm in all the mechanics.
My wife play the tanky version of this build with Geofri´s. I thought that damage would first reduce the ES and after that the damage reduce the HP pool, but some damge reduce the HP while the ES is full?

Can someone explain how exact the ES / HP work?

Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация