3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DrXaiva написал:
The only mandatory item for your AG is a Kingmaker (weapon). Everything else is totally up to you. Here are a couple of suggestions:

Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

i am trying to make this animated gaurdian what i am not sure about is what i should look to craft on the chest part to make it olmost unkillable ?
do i look for max life + resistances ? plz some 1 help me out thank you

Recommended affixes in the order of importance:

1- Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
2- Regenerate 2% of life per second.
3- Resist.
4- Life.
Последняя редакция: Ayanad. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 11:20:46
"
DrXaiva написал:
The only mandatory item for your AG is a Kingmaker (weapon). Everything else is totally up to you. Here are a couple of suggestions:

Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

i am trying to make this animated gaurdian what i am not sure about is what i should look to craft on the chest part to make it olmost unkillable ?
do i look for max life + resistances ? plz some 1 help me out thank you

I went for a good life roll and i think one resistance. I just chaos spammed it for T2-T1 life, then crafted the "gain 10% of life as energy shield" mod on it. He doesn't die. Even after sirus "DIE" beam and the full duration of the corrupted blood, he just outregens it. If you want more sustain, you can skill into "grave intentions" or "indomitable army"
You can still get oneshotted and in some weird T16 vaaled maps with baran influence he can go low, but i think thats mostly through the "alpha damage" the enemies do with lightning damage
I use Shaper's Touch and Flesh offering - so no "extra dmg".

Also, i'm wokring now on crafting Cluster jewels - what's the difference between using Impale support and having Dread Banner + Rotten Claw on cluster jewel (20% chance to impale for minions)?

If i understand the Impale support correctly, it would increase from 10 up to 15% of dmg done before calculating enemy defense. So, if i hit with 1000 dmg, enemy will receive 150 pure dmg, and 850 dmg reduced by his defense (armor, phys reductione etc).

But, increasing dmg from 1000 up to 1400, would make a large difference. Let's assume enemy would reduce physical by 30%.

With impale, 1k hit = 150dmg + 850*0,7=595, which gives 745 dmg per hit.
Without, 1,4k hit - 30% = 980 dmg.

Is this somehow correct?

Hey guys been a few years sines i played poe

i am trying to make the DPS and Speed Setup using Victario's Influence

But i dont quite understand how i can run with all those mana reserves

dread banner is 6%
Haste is 31%
Hatred is 31%
Pride is 31%
Skitterbots are 21%

thats 120% reserve

How am i suppose to do that :) am i missing something
Hey guys, going for the "Tanky End Game Setup". Could I fit Cluster Jewels anywhere? Would that be viable?
"
BaGooKTribe написал:

Hey guys been a few years sines i played poe

i am trying to make the DPS and Speed Setup using Victario's Influence

But i dont quite understand how i can run with all those mana reserves

dread banner is 6%
Haste is 31%
Hatred is 31%
Pride is 31%
Skitterbots are 21%

thats 120% reserve

How am i supposed to do that :) am i missing something

Enlighten lvl4
As much reduced mana reserved points from tree and lots of corrupted jewels with 1% reduced mana reserved.
"
brunowa написал:
Ok guys,

So you like clearing maps faster than those Ranger guys with bows?

And you still like being the fastest boss killer in the game?

And you like farming Conquerors and Sirus faster than any other build in the game while making shitloads of $$$?

Then this setup is for you!

Video: https://youtu.be/CAZaWbFtoqI

POB: https://pastebin.com/SZmdnv4A

This build PUMPS Auras to the MAX while zooming around with a speed belt, flesh offering, and phase run (and haste)!

Dread Banner, Haste, Vaal Haste, Pride, Purity of Elements, Flesh & Stone + Maim, Aspect of the Avian, and Clarity if you wish. Yes that's right... up to 8 AURAS getting buffed like crazy.

Definitely my favourite setup (along with ranged spectres) as it's Hella fun demolishing everything so quickly and easily. It is a bit more squishy than other variants but still packs 5000 hp and 1000 es.

This is punching 1.3million DPS per zombie running Minion Speed in 6L setup. Swap in Awakened Minion Damage on bosses to hit 2million DPS per zombie if you wish.

I haven't even got my hands on cluster jewels yet... man, when I get my hands on those this thing is gonna be INSANE!

Enjoy!

How much Exalted Orbs do we need on average for this build?
"
Zorothon написал:
Hey guys, going for the "Tanky End Game Setup". Could I fit Cluster Jewels anywhere? Would that be viable?

Oh yes. YOu definitly want to get your hards on one of them atleast.
There are some that gives you a good chunk of damage, or you can go more defensive and use some for more life.
I play standard, but i got my hands on a cheap large jewel cluster.

Perks to look out for are:

Renewal
Vicious Bite

The rest might be up to your own preference.
I have Feasting Fiends

I also think this thing:

Would be a good option for your AG. The blinded suffix might help against bossfights.
Последняя редакция: Camatoo. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 12:10:19
"
Camatoo написал:
"
Zorothon написал:

Oh yes. YOu definitly want to get your hards on one of them atleast.
There are some that gives you a good chunk of damage, or you can go more defensive and use some for more life.
I play standard, but i got my hands on a cheap large jewel cluster.

Perks to look out for are:

Renewal
Vicious Bite

The rest might be up to your own preference.
I have Feasting Fiends

I also think this thing:

Would be a good option for your AG. The blinded suffix might help against bossfights.

I am also curious now about the blinded suffix on chest for AG
anyone know why spectres , guardian and some zombies disappear when you leave lab? makes farming lab for enchants a nightmare.

Последняя редакция: Raillzy. Время: 23 марта 2020 г., 13:13:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация