3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
GittiGeldi написал:
Is animate guardian set up still the same as:
The only mandatory item for your AG is a Kingmaker (weapon). Everything else is totally up to you. Here are a couple of suggestions:

Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight
this build ?

Yes it does, for low-budget buddies you can use dying breath + leer cast festival mask + chest with "Nearby enemies are blinded". Gloves and boots remain the same
"
longph88 написал:
"
GittiGeldi написал:
The only mandatory item for your AG is a Kingmaker (weapon). Everything else is totally up to you. Here are a couple of suggestions:

Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
this build ?

Yes it does, for low-budget buddies you can use dying breath + leer cast festival mask + chest with "Nearby enemies are blinded". Gloves and boots remain the same

i just missing the helmet and body armour for king maker so redeemer rather than elder mod chest ?
and one more question if i change my 20/20 gem to 21/20(the one ı bought) do ı still keep the items ?
Последняя редакция: GittiGeldi. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 7:21:51
@Brunowa

I saw you allocated +15% Light res (Lightning Walker) on your tree - if you miss 15%res and can change some res by crafting etc. you can also allocated +15% cold res for only one point within the radius of Thread of Hope :)
"
brunowa написал:
T19 Fully Juiced Map Getting DEMOLISHED by Ranged Spectres:

https://youtu.be/ZGxcwtiNBG0

Enjoy!

Please Add the tanky end-game tree - I can’t figure out survival - what kind of tree is needed
@brunowa or anyone else do you have any tips on the mace crafting

trying the fortify craft with ur method without luck i'm already at 4k+ alterations. i'm trying on an elder ilvl75 mace should i get one with a lower ilvl or am i doing smthing wrong ?
"
Streeetz написал:
@Brunowa

I saw you allocated +15% Light res (Lightning Walker) on your tree - if you miss 15%res and can change some res by crafting etc. you can also allocated +15% cold res for only one point within the radius of Thread of Hope :)

Thanks! Unfortunately I need that 15% when running with a hungry loop. At least with my current gear.
"
florian59300 написал:
@brunowa or anyone else do you have any tips on the mace crafting

trying the fortify craft with ur method without luck i'm already at 4k+ alterations. i'm trying on an elder ilvl75 mace should i get one with a lower ilvl or am i doing smthing wrong ?

Alt fortify. Regal and annul it to fortify and a suffix.

Craft Cannot roll attack modififers

Add +1 socketed gems through exalt slam or beast craft

scour suffixes

Multimod
"
GittiGeldi написал:
"
longph88 написал:
"
GittiGeldi написал:

this build ?

i just missing the helmet and body armour for king maker so redeemer rather than elder mod chest ?
and one more question if i change my 20/20 gem to 21/20(the one ı bought) do ı still keep the items ?

BiS would be blinding enemies and gain 10% of life as extra ES for chest with that setup you are going for.
"
Deonis2000 написал:
"
brunowa написал:
T19 Fully Juiced Map Getting DEMOLISHED by Ranged Spectres:

https://youtu.be/ZGxcwtiNBG0

Enjoy!

Please Add the tanky end-game tree - I can’t figure out survival - what kind of tree is needed

Tanky end game tree is in the POB.
@Brunowa

Mate, im folloing the tanking version of this build.

Can you please check it out and tell me why am i not doing enough DPS neither beeing able to survive as i should be doing with the current gear i have? I have spend like 20-30 exs already

Thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация