3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

When running the ranged spectres setup with hungry loop how do you go about getting the extra spectre? i'm only at 3
Последняя редакция: acidytrips. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 12:02:57
When i use +1 curse armour on AG so can I use 2 curses then? 1 from the Merveil's Retrainer (vuln) and another one from gloves?
If it is possible which gloves must have the curse ?
My gloves or must it be the gloves from AG ?
IGN Sheenara
Последняя редакция: Mantas1. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 11:55:58
Hiya sorry I'm a nooblet here and I'm trying out this build:

Ive powered through the level 1-12 part, and I don't know what gems I should be running to level till I have access to all those mentioned on the build.

Do I fully drop SRS at level 12 for an infernal legion skele soldier?
Should I be gearing toward the '3.10 Budget Startup' gem links?

Thank you!
"
Metamorphose82 написал:
can someone tell me why my spectres are constantly dying?! gem is 21/20

Guide author answered somewhere, as far as I remember this priority:

1. Righteous Army
2. Grave Intentions (should be enough)
3. Indominatable army (should be super enough)
4. You can add Sacrifice if still not enough

Don't forget to spam convocation
Последняя редакция: soprof. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 12:18:39
"
arkwayz6 написал:
Hiya sorry I'm a nooblet here and I'm trying out this build:

Ive powered through the level 1-12 part, and I don't know what gems I should be running to level till I have access to all those mentioned on the build.

Do I fully drop SRS at level 12 for an infernal legion skele soldier?
Should I be gearing toward the '3.10 Budget Startup' gem links?

Thank you!

start with SRS, get raised zombies and summon skeletons whenever you can, link them all with melee splash support if u can

when around 20-30 replace support gem melee splash to melee phy damage

add impale support where you can and minion damage

this info should be there usually in the leveling section but still i am replying because finding info can be overwhelming :)

Скрытый текст
Start with Summon Raging Spirits... Transition into Summon Skeletons and Raise Zombies. Support those main skills with minion life, minion damage, feeding frenzy, melee physical damage, melee splash... (or any other minion gem you come across). Focus on gems in final build and start leveling them.

Levels 4-12 Get 2B+1R Staff and 2B+1R Chest/Boots/Helmet or (preferably)Wand 1R+2B and Shield, so that you can have:

A-Minion damage, Melee splash, Summon Raging spirit

B-Minion damage, Melee splash, Summon Skeletons

If you cannot get a 2B+1R and can get a 3B item somewhere...

Minion damage, Infernal Legion, Summon Raging spirit

and...

Minion damage, Infernal Legion, Summon Skeletons

Meanwhile, level up Raise Zombie gem elsewhere.

Gear doesn't really matter as your minions do the damage and they are based on gem level. In saying that, do make sure that you continually upgrade your gear and links as you go. Use a chaos or two to buy a helping leveling unique if need be (see useful leveling uniques below).

When you reach Act 6 just make sure you are resistance capped. Goldrim is fantastic for helping with this.

Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Well after some days of testing i realised that the best setup (for me at last ) is the full speed with queens escape . and for spectres the buff setup ( 2 x marvers vulne 2 x chieftains for frenzies and one host for power charges ) . For mapping , for bosses , for blights , for legions and for breachs . I tried also with shields + minion 1h skeptre and with anothers 2hs like femurs or soulwrest nothing can defeat the escapes movement buff ( plus the +1 everything + skelies duration ) . tried also with dmg spectres ( slave drivers - Baranite Thaumaturges - cannibals etc ) my conclusion is that im gona stay with the ''frenzied zerg army'' setup . ( ps im usin + 2 all gems chest - so using queens escape still got 30lvl zombies . )

Gear

IGN = Tominsideeeee

k
Последняя редакция: TheUnseenReaper. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 7:10:11
Hello
im about to do my first sirus fight. i have the tanky version of this build. is there a special gem swaps for sirus or its the same?
I see so many league players complaining about zombies, AGs, etc dying and it makes me sad. I've shared a build that has not only insane DPS and your minions will NOT die unless you take them into that crappy PvP map or you get hit by a huge corpse explosion (everything dies from this).

Please, before you rage quit necromancer on league because of delirium, if you have the currency, please consider my build. You don't need GG gear. You do need the clusters and yes, they can be pricey but that is to be expected considering their power.

Yes, YOU can still die in Delirium if you aren't paying attention or playing really juiced up maps but this just places more emphasis on player skill and paying attention. Everybody is dying in Delirium. Necromancers lost a lot of eHP that took us down to mortal levels. With my build you can still hit 10-12k eHP and this more than most other builds out there. That said, your minions will never die again if you follow my cluster set up exactly. Do not change them up and then say that your minions are dying. You must follow the set up.

Good luck my fellow necromancers.

Последняя редакция: Elorathiel. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 13:38:19
Just picked up an Avian weapon but I am having trouble with auras. I cannot run all of them at when I run avian + some defensives I end up with not enough mana to even relocate the pets. Which auras should I run and which should I drop?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация