3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Ameoth написал:
@Brunowa

Mate, im folloing the tanking version of this build.

Can you please check it out and tell me why am i not doing enough DPS neither beeing able to survive as i should be doing with the current gear i have? I have spend like 20-30 exs already

Thanks

You need quality on your gems. Most of them are 20/0
You need Vaal molten shell, the normal version wont give you enough defensives.
I think you can buy vaal molten shells pretty easy, the quality on them is not that important. IF you get a lvl 21 vaal molten shell, its even better.
Empower lvl 2 gives you nothing, use another damage gem in there (brutality as example" and lvl empower to lvl 3 in your second weapon set.
Are you capping the 1000 strength requirement for the baron unique bonus?
If not, it's a damage loss and you can't leach from the minion damage.
Последняя редакция: Camatoo. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 9:38:51
Hello,
would it be possible to get the dual wand full skill tree
thanks,
While the build is definitely league started viable and clears all the content without anything expensive, it is kinda
- for me personally - antifun with any modifications
- no "GG" level of scalling to aoe burst t16 delirium maps without noticing

Yeh it was probably even better last league

Decided to respec into something more fun. :)
selling the gear :-)

Lethal pride with 2x +5% str from top socket (Hearth and Soul, Mystic Bulwark) and 20str from cruel preparation
Hi, Bruno,

Thank you for your advices and builds, they are great! I had a custom build (Elementalist, Fireball), made by me without any readings, but at level 90, things were very difficult. Now, with your example (dual wand, dual offerings), on Standard, this game is great, again, the pleasure to play is back. I bought all the items in your example (combined with Tanky build - Geofri, Astramentis), all the gems/skills, corrupted, excepted the Awakened. The char is strong, my defense is great, the mobs are dying easily. But, I have some questions, some things are not ok, and I don't know were I did mistakes. This is my build:
https://pastebin.com/zX1yA905
1. In Path Of Building, my DPS is 49000, lower even than the Low Budget Building (for Raise Zombies)
2. Is Impale Support very important? Because my Geofri Armor has only 5 links, I didn't put Impale (but I bought it). I can switch with Minion Speed if Impale is much better.
3. In Character, tab Offence, I have no data for any skill (only for Default Attack), so, I cannot compare different gems/skills (I understood that is a bug with no stats for offence). So, I cannot say how much DPS is giving my Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel. Is there a possibility to see the offence stats?
4. I have 1706 Mana, but cannot use all 3 Auras (Flash and Stone, Pride and Purity of Elements), only 2 of them at once. And, when I will have the last item missing, ring with slot, I must wear Haste, too (with 50% mana reserved). How is this possible?
5. Some gems are levels 1-3 (Desecrate, Generosity Support) It is a must?
These are the last steps in finalizing this great build.

Thank you, again!
can someone tell me why my spectres are constantly dying?! gem is 21/20
Can someone guide me i cant find if its answered between all the replies, with the thread of hope you cant allocate cruel prep or ravenous horde ?

What then do we allocate ?
"
Mortrimer написал:
Can someone guide me i cant find if its answered between all the replies, with the thread of hope you cant allocate cruel prep or ravenous horde ?

Thread of hope need medium size in order to be able to allocate cruel prep and raven horde
"
zeella написал:
"
Mortrimer написал:

Thread of hope need medium size in order to be able to allocate cruel prep and raven horde

Thanx man appreciate it
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 11:42:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация