3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

TYVM
"
Elorathiel написал:
I see so many league players complaining about zombies, AGs, etc dying and it makes me sad. I've shared a build that has not only insane DPS and your minions will NOT die unless you take them into that crappy PvP map or you get hit by a huge corpse explosion (everything dies from this).

Please, before you rage quit necromancer on league because of delirium, if you have the currency, please consider my build. You don't need GG gear. You do need the clusters and yes, they can be pricey but that is to be expected considering their power.

Yes, YOU can still die in Delirium if you aren't paying attention or playing really juiced up maps but this just places more emphasis on player skill and paying attention. Everybody is dying in Delirium. Necromancers lost a lot of eHP that took us down to mortal levels. With my build you can still hit 10-12k eHP and this more than most other builds out there. That said, your minions will never die again if you follow my cluster set up exactly. Do not change them up and then say that your minions are dying. You must follow the set up.

Good luck my fellow necromancers.

Yeah. i have been doing t14's with lvl 1 everything except zombies which i had from my old build, honestly this build is great played right. Just trying to get a nice elegant hubris atm :(
"
acidytrips написал:
"
Elorathiel написал:
I see so many league players complaining about zombies, AGs, etc dying and it makes me sad. I've shared a build that has not only insane DPS and your minions will NOT die unless you take them into that crappy PvP map or you get hit by a huge corpse explosion (everything dies from this).

Please, before you rage quit necromancer on league because of delirium, if you have the currency, please consider my build. You don't need GG gear. You do need the clusters and yes, they can be pricey but that is to be expected considering their power.

Yes, YOU can still die in Delirium if you aren't paying attention or playing really juiced up maps but this just places more emphasis on player skill and paying attention. Everybody is dying in Delirium. Necromancers lost a lot of eHP that took us down to mortal levels. With my build you can still hit 10-12k eHP and this more than most other builds out there. That said, your minions will never die again if you follow my cluster set up exactly. Do not change them up and then say that your minions are dying. You must follow the set up.

Yeah. i have been doing t14's with lvl 1 everything except zombies which i had from my old build, honestly this build is great played right. Just trying to get a nice elegant hubris atm :(

i think he meant, that if players want to use brunowa's build. in mirrored maps 100% delirium its a no go. 80k zombies life might still die in a t16 /

the cluster version let us do t14 100 delirium with no risk tho
"
Elorathiel написал:

ty but currecny must be farmed before that ....
My variant of the build:
I use 2 large, 4 medium and 4 small cluster jewels.
2x Vicious Bite (with 3xpower charges -> 40% crit and 2.3 crit multi!)
1x Rotten Claw (+impale gem and dreadbanner 95% impale chance)
2x Skeletal Atrophy (good dmg boost for the skellys and the wither debuff)
3x Feasting Fiends (nice 1.2% leech)
1x Life from Death (in hard maps every dying skelly heals 4%hp for the minions - nice option)
1x Hulking Corpse (for the taunt)
2x Pure Commander (buffs overall my purity of elements aura to 53%!)
2x Master of Command (dread banner reserve 0 mana and 30% buff to offensive auras)

the small clusters are all with 3 nodes, to get 2x4 small nodes for extra stats:
3x Wall of Muscles (15% strength and 18% life)
1x Enduring Composure (endurance charges)

Gear:

stats:
actually i'm at 5.5k hp and 2.2kes
1.1k strength
chaos res nearly capped
56% phys dmg reduction (with all flask 89%)

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/kr0vKSv8
"
Aronus1973 написал:
My variant of the build:
I use 2 large, 4 medium and 4 small cluster jewels.
2x Vicious Bite (with 3xpower charges -> 40% crit and 2.3 crit multi!)
1x Rotten Claw (+impale gem and dreadbanner 95% impale chance)
2x Skeletal Atrophy (good dmg boost for the skellys and the wither debuff)
3x Feasting Fiends (nice 1.2% leech)
1x Life from Death (in hard maps every dying skelly heals 4%hp for the minions - nice option)
1x Hulking Corpse (for the taunt)
2x Pure Commander (buffs overall my purity of elements aura to 53%!)
2x Master of Command (dread banner reserve 0 mana and 30% buff to offensive auras)

the small clusters are all with 3 nodes, to get 2x4 small nodes for extra stats:
3x Wall of Muscles (15% strength and 18% life)
1x Enduring Composure (endurance charges)

Gear:

stats:
actually i'm at 5.5k hp and 2.2kes
1.1k strength
chaos res nearly capped
56% phys dmg reduction (with all flask 89%)

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/kr0vKSv8

Hell yes! I love to see different variations of the cluster stacking builds. Nice job!
Hi

Having fun with the build, but i'm having problems getting 1k strength with everything

are you supposed to always have at least 1k stregth no matter which gear conifguration you go for? i want to use shapers touch, but cannot because i won't have enough strenght, anyone care to look at my build to see where i should get more?

I realize im low level, but if anyone has some pointers, thanks

thanks
"
Linus1985 написал:
"
sexy_potato69 написал:
Hello
im about to do my first sirus fight. i have the tanky version of this build. is there a special gem swaps for sirus or its the same?

Recommend replace 1 gem in yuor 6link zombies with deathmark for sirus it will help you a ton.

thanks alot man, i ll definitely do

Guys, im lacking some dmg or idk I have to run over mobs like 2-3 times or they just dont die also my hubris gives me 50% lighting ressitance is it correct? It doesnt show any minion damage in tree
"
brunowa написал:
T19 Fully Juiced Map Getting DEMOLISHED by Ranged Spectres:

https://youtu.be/ZGxcwtiNBG0

Enjoy!

Ok I'm doing ranged spectres now. This looks crazy good.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация