3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I can't make my minions stay alive i guess i lack damage but it's kinda so pricy to get a little bit more of damage... I need to figure out what to upgrade, i'm waiting for a good amu to annoiment but ... I'm only on 2 ex budget still need to fqrm i bit more i guess haha
Последняя редакция: Poupoule. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 13:47:19
I am lvl 63 atm and getting some serious problem with the chest. Which auras should I have as a priority? I got a 6l chest but its super hard to get the right colours on it, not to mention I dont have the funds to buy the crazy gems etc. Fresh start on this league for me basically.
Which aura would you sacrifice in order to use Avian skill from the weapon?
Brunowa,

You think it might be viable or even good to swap out minion damage or awakened damage for:

To get some chaos damage synergy with:

Any thoughts about the "Feasting Fiends" Noteable for a Jewel Cluster. The 0.4% leech sounds good to me. Is it worth it - does it provide a good survivability boost for the zombies?
Let me share the auras I min-maxed with path of building, which does not use chest/6l piece:
(Boots with +2 aoe): Blastphemy-Punishment-Flesh&Stone-Enlighten4
Gloves: Generosity-(War)banner-VaalHaste-Enlighten4
Aspect of the Avian anywhere

5 auras total, full use of generosity, needs 1 cluster jewel for -50% of banner mana consumption and Sovereignty.

Could make it 6 if you get that fancy Aul's amulet
"
sexy_potato69 написал:
Hello
im about to do my first sirus fight. i have the tanky version of this build. is there a special gem swaps for sirus or its the same?

Recommend replace 1 gem in yuor 6link zombies with deathmark for sirus it will help you a ton.
New to this build, I was using the leveling guide for the tree as i went(on PoE Planner) but am now noticing a different tree in PoB....Which is correct for the Newbie setup you show in the guide?
Hi
I cant get 4th spectre.
What kind of problem should it be?
Последняя редакция: scarratus. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 15:08:14
"
scarratus написал:
Hi
I cant get 4th spectre.
What kind of problem should it be?

put a lvl 21 raise spectre in your baron helmet, so its lvl 25, 2 from ascendancy, 2 from helmet + 21 from gem

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация