3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Armisal написал:
I'm following the expensive build - geofri, 7 league step, shaper's gloves, astramentis and using rare rings and belt (belt is not the speed belt, but a strength + attribute stack).

I'm struggling to hit the 1000 strength for baron leech. Currently on 932 with probably only +10 str left to go on the tree.

Am using 2 efficient trainings.

Any ideas?

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Keep an eye out for a better belt with 80 strengh or you could find some brawn jewels that give x% to strengh. Your rings are ok but could have better strengh rolls. Your belt is what will help you more atm if was to get one with better rolls. Hope this helps you out some. Happy gaming!
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Hi guys, any advice to improve my equips or my nodes? I'm now saving for Empower 4 and also the watcher eye for more defence.

https://pastebin.com/9v894Maz
I suggest a better (more life) belt.

Mine is not ideal, but better.

So, got bored about this build. It is too OP, really. No fun at all just to fly and run and zombies done all the work. No challenges....

So, before I put to trade my gear if somebody want the full setup, just let me know (PM offer)

"
_MrL_ написал:
So, got bored about this build. It is too OP, really. No fun at all just to fly and run and zombies done all the work. No challenges....

So, before I put to trade my gear if somebody want the full setup, just let me know (PM offer)

You should try delving if you find mapping contents too easy.

It's still a thrill to do those, after 900 is really quite a challenge.

You should really try deep delving if you find the game has no challenge anymore. You'd want any power you can get a hold of in delve since that's how broken delve is.

Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 4 нояб. 2019 г., 13:13:22
This is not a delve build, no offence. It is awesome for map clearing, but not designed for delve. No reason to try to push delve with necro.
You can still push 600+ delves pretty easily with a few quick tree/gem changes.

There are guys in this thread pushing 1000+ delve which is unheard of for a necro.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 4 нояб. 2019 г., 15:14:44
"
iamzatch написал:
Hi guys, any advice to improve my equips or my nodes? I'm now saving for Empower 4 and also the watcher eye for more defence.

https://pastebin.com/9v894Maz

Change your boots.. Alberons Warpath are shit because you move so slow.

Make up for the strength on ring/belt/jewels.
how to summon 5 spectres ?

I only have 4 (LV21/20 Gem)
"
Lynlarin написал:
how to summon 5 spectres ?

I only have 4 (LV21/20 Gem)

Use Queen's Decree/Escape.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация