3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Nice, yeah sorry if my post came off as a me vs you.. that was not the intent.

I was replying in relation to my prior question regarding your comments on DPS... because you mentioned the 2 wands were on par with the mace which I was skeptical about. That's why I made that comment and demonstrated that the mace is far superior when it comes to DPS (that was the only reason for my comment above).

So in essence all I'm saying is that you are sacrificing a lot of DPS in order for you to not use cyclone... It's a big cost. Other than that your setup is awesome and you've done some cool things to be more tanky!

"
Lunnar написал:
- You are running Haste, Pride and Discipline how??? + Vaal Haste (I'm using just Phase Run + Convocation).

I'm running 6L curse/auras in chest linked with Enlighten hence I can run more auras and curses. Spirit Offering only needs to be a 4L so I have it in my gloves and I'm getting additional defences through auras/curses.

Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 15:25:26
"
BowWizard написал:
"
lunnnar написал:

Do you have a guide or a POB showing the wands, gems and other configs ? Might give this a go. The two handed mace is super awesome but wickedly expensive and a nerve racking gamble to craft (and also expensive) and I've read and signed the disclaimer about maybe not being viable for deep delving :-)

Here is the POB: https://pastebin.com/WDTyLiF2

But it's pretty expensive as i almost min-maxed my "tankyness".

The main idea here that you switch your 2h for the wand which have the same minion stats (but preferably dmg should be 100% +) which is cost the same price, and get the second wand with "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill". Ideally, it should be with 90%+ dmg and "+1 lvl to all minion gems" to maintain the dps as it was with 2handler. I've bought such wand for 5 ex. Additional minion stats would be awesome. You can even get Maim from Flesh and Stone aura or "Socketed gems are supported with lvl 1 Maim" from Astral Plate chest. I have one, but don't use it cause can't get 1.5k str with it atm. (Have only 1487 lol). And that is all.
Последняя редакция: lunnnar. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 7:26:55
"
lunnnar написал:
"
BowWizard написал:
"
lunnnar написал:

Do you have a guide or a POB showing the wands, gems and other configs ? Might give this a go. The two handed mace is super awesome but wickedly expensive and a nerve racking gamble to craft (and also expensive) and I've read and signed the disclaimer about maybe not being viable for deep delving :-)

Here is the POB: https://pastebin.com/WDTyLiF2

But it's pretty expensive as i almost min-maxed my "tankyness".

The main idea here that you switch your 2h for the wand which have the same minion stats (but preferably dmg should be 100% +) which is cost the same price, and get the second wand with "trigger socketed spell when you use a skill". Ideally, it should be with 90%+ dmg and "+1 lvl to all minion gems" to maintain the dps as it was with 2handler. I've bought such wand for 5 ex. Additional minion stats would be awesome. You can even get Maim from Flesh and Stone aura or "Socketed gems are supported with lvl 1 Maim" from Astral Plate chest. I have one, but don't use it cause can't get 1.5k str with it atm. (Have only 1487 lol). And that is all.

Thanks for the link. I did look at your profile but a pob is always useful. Part of my issue is I'm playing in standard. Everything is so much more f$%#& expensive. Seen a wand that comes close at 13ex and others a little further off at around the 5-8ex mark. The two are still less than a 2H in the right colour combination (22-24ex in standard) so yes it's expensive but still cheaper than the 2H ...
So, regarding Cyclone. Could you elaborate on how much of a difference it makes, compared to the skellies version of the build? It would seem quite lame with Queen's Ornate Sword due to its low damage, so I suspect you'd need the mace for it to work?
"
Cashyk написал:
So, regarding Cyclone. Could you elaborate on how much of a difference it makes, compared to the skellies version of the build? It would seem quite lame with Queen's Ornate Sword due to its low damage, so I suspect you'd need the mace for it to work?

The purpose of the cyclone setup is to get benefits from Spirit Offering which give you AND your minions:

- more Energy Shield (defence)
- more resistances (defence)
- gain 30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage (offence)

Skeletons give you more DPS and that is it... Although they do act as a bit if a meat shield too.

With Queen's Escape equipped, Skeletons are probably better for faster boss kills. But the cyclone setup can still definitely be used and will still work very well... Take your pick!

Once you reach level 30 zombie with mace you do so much DPS from zombies that skeletons become irrelevant... We then abuse that DPS even further by using spirit offering to gain an additional 30% more damage as chaos damage.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 5 нояб. 2019 г., 15:36:59
Sound's too good to be true. Thats alot of hype their, how many hits of acid did you say it took? I'll try it out but something tells me without the acid i'm in for a let down.
Got a new mace now and well... that's some serious DPS. Now I just need to fix my other stuff lol. Brunowa, where'd your gear go? I wanted to spy on your most recent gem links :-(
"
tkwondave написал:
Got a new mace now and well... that's some serious DPS. Now I just need to fix my other stuff lol. Brunowa, where'd your gear go? I wanted to spy on your most recent gem links :-(

Haha, yes you can't see gear because I am currently playing fully naked.

No joke, we are so OP that we don't even need ANY gear (except for weapon of course).

I'm doing it just for fun and the challenge but guardians and shaper are all easy fully naked. Will upload some vids when I get a chance.
"
brunowa написал:
"
tkwondave написал:

Haha, yes you can't see gear because I am currently playing fully naked.

No joke, we are so OP that we don't even need ANY gear (except for weapon of course).

I'm doing it just for fun and the challenge but guardians and shaper are all easy fully naked. Will upload some vids when I get a chance.

Will the video be R or XXX rated ? Uber Eldar naked might be easy but what about having a go at HoGM - with or without gear ... that freaking map is impossible as a necromancer
Definitely R rated :p

HoGM is a rubbish map :P I have no intent to try it but from what I've heard, yes, minions are no good for it unfortunately :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация