3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Here we go.

My dual-wand build showcase with 1 min 130% corrupted Phoenix Map run, with
35% Boss life, 70% Inreased Boss area of effect mods. Facetanking his punch without Vaal Molten Shell used. No Cyclone.

https://youtu.be/rKRZF8gtFlY

Enjoy :)
Последняя редакция: lunnnar. Время: 4 нояб. 2019 г., 17:59:38
"
lunnnar написал:
Here we go.

35% Boss life, 70% Inreased Boss area of effect mods. Facetanking his punch without Vaal Molten Shell used. No Cyclone.

Hell yeah nice run!
"
lunnnar написал:
Here we go.

Hell yeah nice run!
"
lunnnar написал:
Here we go.

Interesting... I am not convinced though :P

I just ran a comparison..

130% rolled 60 second Minotaur while being cursed with temporal chains (nothing can slow me down man!)

28% increased Boss Life.

He melts more than twice as fast as your Pheonix

Just uploaded so you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVBythRq40&feature=youtu.be

Also, check out the facetanking of Minotaurs:
+387% Crit Strike Chance
+43% Crit Strike Multiplier
+25% Increased Damage
+30% Increased Attack Speed

EDIT: also you're running with 16 zombies vs my 14 and your setup still seems weaker.
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 4 нояб. 2019 г., 20:49:27
WOW very nice ! :)
"
lunnnar написал:
Ok boys, new cool stuff is coming.

First of all I tried 1-handed wand with the same stats as 2 handler but with 119%!!! minion damage, and unfortunately it looses to 2handler, due to Maim i think. Ok, no problem. Let's take ANOTHER WAND in offhand with 100%+ damage and + lvl for all minion gems. WHHAAAAAAT? Lol, it works :) Besides, it has "Trigger socketed spells, when you use a skill" craft, so we can autocast Spirit offering. Let's finish equpping chest with Maim and we still have the same dmg as before as well as such bonuses like:

- We can forget about cyclone and checking everytime do we have SO buff or not. (idk do you like it or not, but i hate cycloning being necromancer). We just runnig and spamming Phase Run, Bone Offering or any other skill and have permanent SO buff.

- Molten Shell autocast.
- 3 free slots for CWDT-Immortal Call-Increased Duration Support.
- We may equip one of thoose cool shilds like Atziri's Mirror to be immune to curses or Magma Eclipse to have edditional layer of defence.

Finished Uber Elder circle with this deathless, sold my 2 handler and feel absolutely happy :)

Must to point out at 1000 time, THIS MAY NOT BE VIABLE for deep delving. For this purpose there are another guides. You don't need 200 movespeed there and some other things.

"
brunowa написал:
ok guys, another setup you may want to try.

Instead, try Raise Zombie - Empower - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Speed - Melee Splash - Pulverise.

it's actually pretty hard to see any difference because the regular setup clears so fast anyway... but I'd love to get your thoughts on how it feels for you?

As well as minion speed - to my personal opinion this is A MUST gem for clearing. 50+ movespeed, 30+ attack speed are hard to ignore. Heard about Melee Splash several times but was lazy to test it, and after your post mission is complete :) With huge dmg boost and MS using 2-handler - feels like using perma phasing. Enemies are there but when you reach them they are already dead :), so seemingly better clearing with only 1 con - rare enemies from time to time remain behind half alive. But if I'll continue 2handling i defenetly will keep it. And about multistike - this is the most OP gem and irreplaceable due to its dmg multipliers. Pulverise doesn't worth it.

Do you have a guide or a POB showing the wands, gems and other configs ? Might give this a go. The two handed mace is super awesome but wickedly expensive and a nerve racking gamble to craft (and also expensive) and I've read and signed the disclaimer about maybe not being viable for deep delving :-)
With regards to the 2H mace properties - is it better to have increased stun duration on enemies or increased area of effect or do these even matter given how quickly things are killed using the weapon ? I've seen one or the other on other people's gear here and wondering if it is a difference that matters ?
Doesn't matter... Whatever you can get :)
Rlly nice build, uber elder killed ez deathless
"
brunowa написал:
"
lunnnar написал:
Here we go.

Interesting... I am not convinced though :P

I just ran a comparison..

130% rolled 60 second Minotaur while being cursed with temporal chains (nothing can slow me down man!)

28% increased Boss Life.

He melts more than twice as fast as your Pheonix

Just uploaded so you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVBythRq40&feature=youtu.be

Also, check out the facetanking of Minotaurs:
+387% Crit Strike Chance
+43% Crit Strike Multiplier
+25% Increased Damage
+30% Increased Attack Speed

EDIT: also you're running with 16 zombies vs my 14 and your setup still seems weaker.

- You are running Violate Dead standart league jewel which is cheat
- You are running Haste, Pride and Discipline how??? + Vaal Haste (I'm using just Phase Run + Convocation).
- You have 8.5k/10.3k ehp with SO against my 11k/13k ehp. Yes with Discipline the numbers are much more bigger, but it is not permanent as i can understand, is it goes from Cyclone proc or what?
- You don't have CWDT + immortal call
- You cast Spirit Offering manually with Cyclone and should always watch whether you have it or not. Mine is autocasted while i'm running, as well as molten shell.
- You don't actually facetank anything, cause Boss has dissapeared before he did anything.
- Do you think a couple of seconds on boss fight really changes anything?

You didn't get the idea of my posts and my recent video. I don't have a goal to make a build which "is better than yours". Otherways i would started my own guide.

All it was just to demonstrate, that we can have additional layers of defence and simplicity via getting rid of manually casting Spirit Offering and Cyclone. And getting more tanky shit to prevent occasional deaths, like strongbox explosions or Phoenix punch which are the toughest things while mapping, and which making my ass burning from time to time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация