3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Последняя редакция: longmap. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 2:02:31
"
Hertas написал:
Hello again guys.
I have a big problem. I'm dying at T14+ maps.
I capped my resistance(chaos res too). I have 11 zombies, 4 spectres. I have budget version animatron with axe. I have all Ascendancy orders. I have 4403 HP and 2 799 shield with Discipline buff.
But guys...My surviveability so bad. My summons do small damage at T13+ tier maps. They dies and physical reflect map - annoing.
I don’t understand how to improve the situation besides what needs to be taken 6L two-hand mace.
This is my pastbin tree - https://pastebin.com/XiNgxR2b

Thank you guys for help.
And I think information in the topic is old. I right?

A 6 link two hander for sure would be a big boost, a decent one is around 7ex.
I would also invest into Cluster jewels instead of the minion nodes on the tree, they give far more DPS to your minions.
You have plenty of Resistance so you can drop/respec points from tree, remember Spirit Offering gives you +30 resistance which helps topping up any you have low. This in turn allows you to change ring and get one with more Strength on.
More Strength = more life/es for you, but more importantly more dps for your zombies.

A big help to anyone checking if their build is OK is to use PoE.Ninja Builds and compare what items/tree setup they are using. Then work towards earning currency to buy or craft those items.
Is "For Thread of Hope, allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation" possible with Thread of Hope with Only affects Passives in Medium Ring? If I use POB it doesn't seem to be possible.

Am I missing something?

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
"
Naghquin написал:
"
Onin_in_Sweden написал:
"
Naghquin написал:
i must be doing something wrong lmao.
i'm dying allot and i can hardly get to red maps, i have some ex/c left.

i tried running the budget version but that didn't really get me anywhere, guess i'm doing more then 1 thing wrong :p

can anyone give me some tips what i should upgrade and look into?

Your profile is private, so we can't see your character

whoooops, it's not anymore now.

You need to level up your gems lvl and quality to 20/20
Empower lvl 1 do nothing. Level up that in a 2nd weapon, use Minion Damage instead.
"
apatia77 написал:
Is "For Thread of Hope, allocate Ravenous Horde and Cruel Preparation" possible with Thread of Hope with Only affects Passives in Medium Ring? If I use POB it doesn't seem to be possible.

Am I missing something?

Yes, it's Medium ring.
"
Adventt написал:
Yo,

Looking forward to somehow improve my build.
ATM known issue it to get 21,20 raise spectre.

Should i invest for some deffence or dps with jewels?

https://pastebin.com/AcKcEJ9y

Some1 could help? Dunno what to improve next.
welp went to bed last night and i had 1host,1 carnage, 1 mervails, and a arena master and when i woke up this morning my arena master has despawned....nice ggg. could have atleast despawned one that is easier to find lol
"
Adventt написал:
"
Adventt написал:
Yo,

Looking forward to somehow improve my build.
ATM known issue it to get 21,20 raise spectre.

Should i invest for some deffence or dps with jewels?

https://pastebin.com/AcKcEJ9y

Some1 could help? Dunno what to improve next.

I would invest into cluster jewels they are a good source of increasing your dps. You could do this 2 ways, either focus on stacking renewals like Elorathiel does or stacking vicious bite like Ethan the youtuber does by using megalomaniac jewels. The nice thing with Elorathiel's cluster setup is you replace a lot of the lost health in his small cluster jewels and gain a lot of strength as well which adds to your defense and dps of your zombies. Ethan compensated the loss of stats through his crafted gear.

You can find Elorathiel's cluster guide in the gearing section of the guide. If you are opting to go with Ethan's build just look up his channel TheGAM3Report1.

You can also opt the get one of those historical jewels depending on what you want.
Последняя редакция: hlp811. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 12:56:45
nvm it was my fault. i removed my death attunement amulet.... i feel so dumb lol
"
damoose222 написал:
nvm it was my fault. i removed my death attunement amulet.... i feel so dumb lol

I am running around with my Arena Master if you want an easy way to resummon him. :P

Btw thanks for the tip about essences, I had totally forgotten about them. xD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация