3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
hlp811 написал:
"
damoose222 написал:
nvm it was my fault. i removed my death attunement amulet.... i feel so dumb lol

I am running around with my Arena Master if you want an easy way to resummon him. :P

Btw thanks for the tip about essences, I had totally forgotten about them. xD
i would appreciate that. i just sent you a friend request ingame. inv when you have a minute
on another note i finally broke 1500 strength and got that 13th zombie :)
"
damoose222 написал:
on another note i finally broke 1500 strength and got that 13th zombie :)

Nice! I am currently working on building up enough currency to purchase the fortitude rare weapon. While upgrading my cluster as I gain more skill points when I Lvl up.
I came here looking for an alternative build for my zombie necromancer and noticed this build is almost identical.

Here's my POB:
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/neD2GDni

The main real differences that I see are:

1) this build has Emperor's Majesty and Thread of Hope,
2) my current build has Lethal Pride.
3) My ascendancy is takes Bone Barrier

Here are some highlights:

A) I've got 12 zombies, 3 specters, 1 carrion golem, 1 animate guardian) (6.5k HP, 3.5k ES).
B) Passive Skills: Flesh Offering, Bone Armor, Aspect of the Avian, Dread Banner, Pride, Flesh and Stone
C) Active Skills: Cyclone, Withering Step, Convocation, Flame Dash, Vaal Discipline

My gear is excellent and my gems are maxed but it doesn't seem viable above T12, especially on maps where you're cursed. Zombies are dying, even with leach and then I eventually die. Is anyone else having these issues? I just wanted to get some perspective before changing over.
"
longmap написал:
"
dor961 написал:
Hey,
New necro here.

Im aiming for the "Tanky" build, and im quite confused.
Can someone please explain the "maim support" and "vaal molten shell" on the armor?
Also the "blood magic support" on the helmet seem quite useless?

Thanks.

maim support for flesh and stone to increase dps.
vaal molten shell is not really needed if you're using bone armor.
blood magic to help your spectres cast frenzy/power charge because you're running low mana (if you have mana then fine)

Thanks.
The vaal molten shell seems a little out of place in this 6-link, it doesn't get supported by anything. am i missing something?
There are so many skills here, more than the tray, i sometimes need to switch and i don't know.. the molten shell seems out of place. its not on "when hit" or anything, its just active.

Can you explain the spectres cast "frezny/power charge" i have the drape looking things from the lunaris temple...

Thank you again!
For spectres, Is it possible to have both diablolist for enfeeble curse and mervail's retainer for vulnerability curse?
"
dor961 написал:
"
longmap написал:
"
dor961 написал:
Hey,
New necro here.

Im aiming for the "Tanky" build, and im quite confused.
Can someone please explain the "maim support" and "vaal molten shell" on the armor?
Also the "blood magic support" on the helmet seem quite useless?

Thanks.

maim support for flesh and stone to increase dps.
vaal molten shell is not really needed if you're using bone armor.
blood magic to help your spectres cast frenzy/power charge because you're running low mana (if you have mana then fine)

Thanks.
The vaal molten shell seems a little out of place in this 6-link, it doesn't get supported by anything. am i missing something?
There are so many skills here, more than the tray, i sometimes need to switch and i don't know.. the molten shell seems out of place. its not on "when hit" or anything, its just active.

Can you explain the spectres cast "frezny/power charge" i have the drape looking things from the lunaris temple...

Thank you again!
molten shell is strictly there for defences but if you use bone armor then its not needed. you also have the wrong spectres for frenzy/power charges. frost sentinels are only used in the ranged build and if your playing the ranged build you wont get frenzy/power charges
"
Happyluckbox написал:
For spectres, Is it possible to have both diablolist for enfeeble curse and mervail's retainer for vulnerability curse?
not unless you have something that allows you to apply a additional curse. i think some people run boots that allow a additional curse on there ag. cant remember which boots though
Последняя редакция: damoose222. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 13:47:15
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
I came here looking for an alternative build for my zombie necromancer and noticed this build is almost identical.

Here's my POB:
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/neD2GDni

The main real differences that I see are:

1) this build has Emperor's Majesty and Thread of Hope,
2) my current build has Lethal Pride.
3) My ascendancy is takes Bone Barrier

Here are some highlights:

A) I've got 12 zombies, 3 specters, 1 carrion golem, 1 animate guardian) (6.5k HP, 3.5k ES).
B) Passive Skills: Flesh Offering, Bone Armor, Aspect of the Avian, Dread Banner, Pride, Flesh and Stone
C) Active Skills: Cyclone, Withering Step, Convocation, Flame Dash, Vaal Discipline

My gear is excellent and my gems are maxed but it doesn't seem viable above T12, especially on maps where you're cursed. Zombies are dying, even with leach and then I eventually die. Is anyone else having these issues? I just wanted to get some perspective before changing over.
wont let me look at your characters
"
hlp811 написал:

I would invest into cluster jewels they are a good source of increasing your dps. You could do this 2 ways, either focus on stacking renewals like Elorathiel does or stacking vicious bite like Ethan the youtuber does by using megalomaniac jewels. The nice thing with Elorathiel's cluster setup is you replace a lot of the lost health in his small cluster jewels and gain a lot of strength as well which adds to your defense and dps of your zombies. Ethan compensated the loss of stats through his crafted gear.

You can find Elorathiel's cluster guide in the gearing section of the guide. If you are opting to go with Ethan's build just look up his channel TheGAM3Report1.

You can also opt the get one of those historical jewels depending on what you want.

How big a deal are the other notables, particularly in the large. Those 3 notable, 2 socket clusters are VERY expensive. Wondering what the most bang for your buck is in terms of those.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация