3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
damoose222 написал:
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
I came here looking for an alternative build for my zombie necromancer and noticed this build is almost identical.

Here's my POB:
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/neD2GDni

The main real differences that I see are:

1) this build has Emperor's Majesty and Thread of Hope,
2) my current build has Lethal Pride.
3) My ascendancy is takes Bone Barrier

Here are some highlights:

A) I've got 12 zombies, 3 specters, 1 carrion golem, 1 animate guardian) (6.5k HP, 3.5k ES).
B) Passive Skills: Flesh Offering, Bone Armor, Aspect of the Avian, Dread Banner, Pride, Flesh and Stone
C) Active Skills: Cyclone, Withering Step, Convocation, Flame Dash, Vaal Discipline

My gear is excellent and my gems are maxed but it doesn't seem viable above T12, especially on maps where you're cursed. Zombies are dying, even with leach and then I eventually die. Is anyone else having these issues? I just wanted to get some perspective before changing over.
wont let me look at your characters

Sorry about that, I've, just updated my settings so it should work now.
"
damoose222 написал:

I don't have bone armor. im following this guide strictly since its my first league.
Which specters to get? how to chose?

Thanks a lot for your help
Последняя редакция: dor961. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 14:16:45
I got all the speed gear , but i cant find your ammy with pride on it , i mean i can but i dont have 55exa for it right now. i swaped it for an ammy with life res str and usefull stats, will it change a lot the build ? not sure what to change in the build because of that.
"
Chen93 написал:
"
hlp811 написал:

I would invest into cluster jewels they are a good source of increasing your dps. You could do this 2 ways, either focus on stacking renewals like Elorathiel does or stacking vicious bite like Ethan the youtuber does by using megalomaniac jewels. The nice thing with Elorathiel's cluster setup is you replace a lot of the lost health in his small cluster jewels and gain a lot of strength as well which adds to your defense and dps of your zombies. Ethan compensated the loss of stats through his crafted gear.

You can find Elorathiel's cluster guide in the gearing section of the guide. If you are opting to go with Ethan's build just look up his channel TheGAM3Report1.

You can also opt the get one of those historical jewels depending on what you want.

How big a deal are the other notables, particularly in the large. Those 3 notable, 2 socket clusters are VERY expensive. Wondering what the most bang for your buck is in terms of those.

Those notables are pretty strong especially when you start stacking them. Just including one Rotten Claw for instance ups your impale chance to almost 100% which is a significant improvement for zombie dps. Honestly, the crafting method is not to complicated it just depends on your rng. There is a guide on how to craft cluster jewels in the gear section of the guide. If you just want a decent jewel and not one that is min/maxed then you should aim for 2 notables + 2 sockets on the large jewel cluster. You should definitely aim to have 1 of the notables be rotten claws. This is about 1 EX. You can probably craft it for cheaper.

Priority for large cluster jewel would be
1. rotten claws, if you go with 2 large cluster jewel you could go with second rotten claws for the 100% impale or another notable like raze and pillage.
2. renewal or vicious bite depending which cluster build you are doing
3. 2 Sockets

Priority for medium cluster
1. renewal or vicious bite if going megalomaniac cluster
2. 2nd notable that you like (Elorathial takes hulking corpses for the minion life and the awesome larger zombie effect.)
3. 3rd notable that you like, only applies for megalomaniac cluster jewels (I would recommend Wall of Muscle but this will be a really expensive combo)
4. 1 socket

Priority for small cluster jewel
1. Wall of Muscle

Now if you want to craft a min/max jewel, large cluster have notables for prefixes and suffixes so you can have 3 notables + socket slot. medium clusters have only prefix notables so you can only have 2 notables, suffix and socket slot. Finally small clusters have just like medium clusters only prefix notables but unlike medium clusters can only have 1 notable. So plan accordingly and hope the rng is on your side. :D
Последняя редакция: hlp811. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 14:52:38
item level for crafting
can anyone tell me why my friend cant leech or regenerate life... he play the tanky setup like me. i can regenerate but he not.
"
Metamorphose82 написал:
can anyone tell me why my friend cant leech or regenerate life... he play the tanky setup like me. i can regenerate but he not.

Stone golem ? :D
Post his char...
Последняя редакция: amirathe. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 14:47:09
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
"
damoose222 написал:
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
I came here looking for an alternative build for my zombie necromancer and noticed this build is almost identical.

Here's my POB:
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/neD2GDni

The main real differences that I see are:

1) this build has Emperor's Majesty and Thread of Hope,
2) my current build has Lethal Pride.
3) My ascendancy is takes Bone Barrier

Here are some highlights:

A) I've got 12 zombies, 3 specters, 1 carrion golem, 1 animate guardian) (6.5k HP, 3.5k ES).
B) Passive Skills: Flesh Offering, Bone Armor, Aspect of the Avian, Dread Banner, Pride, Flesh and Stone
C) Active Skills: Cyclone, Withering Step, Convocation, Flame Dash, Vaal Discipline

My gear is excellent and my gems are maxed but it doesn't seem viable above T12, especially on maps where you're cursed. Zombies are dying, even with leach and then I eventually die. Is anyone else having these issues? I just wanted to get some perspective before changing over.
wont let me look at your characters

Sorry about that, I've, just updated my settings so it should work now.

Can anyone tell me if this build is truly viable for endgame before I invest?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darkll/characters
"
Thunder_Gatti написал:
Can anyone tell me if this build is truly viable for endgame before I invest?

Well considering Elorathial has completed Simulacrum Wave 20. That is considered one of the harder end game contents, then yes it totally is. It just requires you to incorporate the cluster jewels into your setup as they are just that strong.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация