3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
hotslut написал:
This build is not as good as before, not even close.

My suggestion is, do not play this build because you will end up wasting a lot of currency when you could do a real and updated build for delirium and not a memory of 3.9 builds.

This build will require you to spend around 90 ex and it will feel bad anyways.

Better to play the Sentinel Queen version, at least its updated for delirium and the owner of the build is playing it actively on stream.

Herald of Purity and Sentinels its all you need to destroy all content, but prepare yourself to spend around 100 ex if you want the max juice.
this build is 100% still viable its just not dirt cheap anymore like it was last league and the fact that you listed a queens sentinel build as a "cheaper" alternative is funny since you can easily spend just as much on that build as you can on this one since summoner gear is just expensive this league in general
Последняя редакция: damoose222. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 15:55:26
"
RegemArt написал:
Sorry for my noobness, but in this build whats the final skill tree for the budget version, the leveling or the path of building link?
pob link under the budget build
Can anyone tell me the best spectre combo for 4 spec? 2 apes, arena master and retainer?
is elegant hubris hard to get with minion dmg
Anyone can help me which historic jewel we need to the build?
finally got over 1k str. The build really changes!

Which size thread of hope do we need to pick up Cruel Prep and Ravenous horde? The medium size one?
"
ClickHitBoom написал:
finally got over 1k str. The build really changes!

Which size thread of hope do we need to pick up Cruel Prep and Ravenous horde? The medium size one?
yes you want the medium size ring
"
pejakovic1 написал:
Can anyone tell me the best spectre combo for 4 spec? 2 apes, arena master and retainer?
thats what i run
"
damoose222 написал:
"
pejakovic1 написал:
thats what i run

Thanks
"
edeniscoolol написал:
Anyone can help me which historic jewel we need to the build?
it explains which ones are best in the FAQ section

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация