3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
is elegant hubris hard to get with minion dmg
depends on the RNG gods will. it took me 5 rerolls to get a +25% strength lethal pride (which is very lucky) but i have used about 50 divine orbs on my hubris and still havent gotten a good minion damage one
Последняя редакция: damoose222. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 16:13:37
So I picked up a watchers eye with 8% phys reduction w/ discipline and 38% chaos res w/ purity of elements.

Is this purely to make our zombies tankier? Or should I be switching up the build.
guys, could someone point me to a "legacy" version of this, say, metamporph? I want to play it in SSF STD, i have the un-nerfed items. Or is it going to be the same thing, just better gloves and helmet?
"
pejakovic1 написал:
Can anyone tell me the best spectre combo for 4 spec? 2 apes, arena master and retainer?

There is a couple of good combos but all of them involve 1 of each zombie.

Im using a 5 Specter setup

Carnage Cheiftain
Host Cheiftain
Sin master (casts a super buffed Assassins mark)
Baranite Cleric
Arena Master

My animate guardian applies the vulnerbility curse from a corruped gloves and extra curse from boots.
"
Linus1985 написал:
"
pejakovic1 написал:
Can anyone tell me the best spectre combo for 4 spec? 2 apes, arena master and retainer?

Carnage Cheiftain
Host Cheiftain
Baranite Cleric
Arena Master

My animate guardian applies the vulnerbility curse from a corruped gloves and extra curse from boots.

Can you tell me which gloves and boots does your AG use, and why +1 curse? Also is retainer better than baranite in terms of dmg as 4th spec?
Последняя редакция: pejakovic1. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 16:41:07
i just spent hours trading for some chaos to improve my build, I just have no idea where to start? I have about 5ex to spend, would anyone mind having a look at my build and giving some tips? would really appreciate it. I keep dying and can't seem to level any more.
your gem setup is wrong, look at mine
"
pejakovic1 написал:
"
Linus1985 написал:
"
pejakovic1 написал:

Carnage Cheiftain
Host Cheiftain
Baranite Cleric
Arena Master

Can you tell me which gloves and boots does your AG use, and why +1 curse? Also is retainer better than baranite in terms of dmg as 4th spec?

I bought a corrupted shapers touch with vul curse on hit. reason it needs +1 curse is cos they are their own entity so you can only have 1 curse active with the boots I can have both vul and mark on the same target. Cant have both Sin masters and retainers curse on the same target. The boots Windshriek has additional curse for the animate guardian. With 2 clusters, assassins mark is the stronger curse but need vulnerbility for chance to bleed to enable melee phy.
can someone please check my build.

i'm doing the ranged spectre with frost sentinel.
but somehow already still got killed at rare map t4-6

and somehow i feel my zombies nor the spectre doesn't killing fast enough

aura i can use are : haste - dread banner - purify of element

so far my items are

https://pastebin.com/VRLdT6F0
Последняя редакция: aeroclubber. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 17:51:46
Hello guys! first post i ever make here. ive ran this build last season with great succes. this league im having trouble doin blighted maps tho. the char im running is in my character profil and i think i have some decent gear.
spent around (35-40ex) so far on it. its thre something im missing? what i can see we dont use skeletons anymore and i kinda feel the emptyness of some extra tanky/minion goin around blocking at t13+ blights.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация