3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
pupuwersa написал:
I`m not pro in poe mecanics, can somebody tell me, please, in tanky setup molten shel skill is clickable or it works like aura or triggering (cast when somthing happends) ?

U only use Vaal Molten Shell. So u have no mana reservation.
"
joeyshoes написал:
"
joeyshoes написал:
Selling a hubris with 3x Slum Lords (240 damage), Flawless Execute (80% crit chance), Axiom Warden (80% minion life).

Message me in game, or leave me a message here.

Thanks.

I have been trying to sell this gem online in the trade chat, without much success. Are people still using it, or did everyone move to cluster jewels?

1. cluster's double damage is too good to skip?

2. there are many hubris scam
"
Kirito_Guy написал:
So ran into a new problem. On most of the boss fights, my zombies sometimes go for long periods of times of not attacking, and just standing around. Any fix to this? I'll be running around the boss avoiding aoe's and surviving for long periods of time, just see the boss hasn't taken any dmg, and it's frustrating.

Either have feeding frenzy linked to ur zombies to make them agressive or if you dont want to lose any dps then use deathmark support linked to ur zombies.
"
pupuwersa написал:
I`m not pro in poe mecanics, can somebody tell me, please, in tanky setup molten shel skill is clickable or it works like aura or triggering (cast when somthing happends) ?

I put molten shell on the left mousebutton, so every few seconds while "moving" it will be cast automatically.
"
realm9thfeb написал:
"
joeyshoes написал:
"
joeyshoes написал:
Selling a hubris with 3x Slum Lords (240 damage), Flawless Execute (80% crit chance), Axiom Warden (80% minion life).

Message me in game, or leave me a message here.

Thanks.

I have been trying to sell this gem online in the trade chat, without much success. Are people still using it, or did everyone move to cluster jewels?

1. cluster's double damage is too good to skip?

2. there are many hubris scam

What cluster jewels do people take for the tanky build?
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
So this is my current setup:

Everytime i try sirus he kills me in last phase of the fight with his "Die" laser. I tryed replacing withering step for frostblink but he still manages to catch me with it. I mean i suck at this game but last league i played a diffrent build and there i could kill him on A8 without any problems.

Any suggestion what i do wrong.
"
_SéT_ написал:

Everytime i try sirus he kills me in last phase of the fight with his "Die" laser. I tryed replacing withering step for frostblink but he still manages to catch me with it. I mean i suck at this game but last league i played a diffrent build and there i could kill him on A8 without any problems.

I faced the same problem from another charater, the die die die beam, then I realise you just need to know when to dodge, once you get the rythm, you are fine with that.
Последняя редакция: realm9thfeb. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 10:13:07
"
realm9thfeb написал:
"
_SéT_ написал:

I faced the same problem from another charater, the die die die beam, then I realise you just need to know when to dodge, once you get the rythm, you are fine with that.

What jumping spell could i use instead of withering step. Because this spell kinda sucks for the fight. Maybe it works if i have diffrent boots with more movespeed but the boots that are in tanky build cost around 40 ex. Pretty hard to replace things now becuase i need atleast 1000 Strenght
Get a gem that has immune to corrupted blood, get a watcher's eye that has Chaos resist while affected by purity elements and % of phys dmg taken as Lightning/Fire/or Cold damage while affected by purity of elements and you will be able to tank through those damage. I have 8k ehp and never got one shot by those beams. Made the fights much easier.

"
_SéT_ написал:
"
realm9thfeb написал:
"
_SéT_ написал:

What jumping spell could i use instead of withering step. Because this spell kinda sucks for the fight. Maybe it works if i have diffrent boots with more movespeed but the boots that are in tanky build cost around 40 ex. Pretty hard to replace things now becuase i need atleast 1000 Strenght
"
"
ntpphong написал:
Get a gem that has immune to corrupted blood, get a watcher's eye that has Chaos resist while affected by purity elements and % of phys dmg taken as Lightning/Fire/or Cold damage while affected by purity of elements and you will be able to tank through those damage. I have 8k ehp and never got one shot by those beams. Made the fights much easier.

I got a gem against corrupted blood.
The watchers eye in the tanky setup also has gain mana as energy shield while affected by clarity, do i need that? Because we don't have clarity in that build.
Just checked the market and there is no watchers eye with chaos resis while affected by purity of elements AND faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline. Guess i buy then the cheapest with only the chaos resistance.
Последняя редакция: _SéT_. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 11:06:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация