3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Fudsduds написал:
"
_SéT_ написал:
So this is my current setup:

Everytime i try sirus he kills me in last phase of the fight with his "Die" laser. I tryed replacing withering step for frostblink but he still manages to catch me with it. I mean i suck at this game but last league i played a diffrent build and there i could kill him on A8 without any problems.

Any suggestion what i do wrong.

Try Flame Dash, replace Spirit Offering with Flesh Offering, replace Granite Flask with Bismuth Flask. Get Watcher's Eye with Chaos res w/Purity of Elements

Alright thx for the help.
Is it possible to just go straight into the Ranged Raised Spectre build path here at lvl 90 with ~10x budget?
Thank you for this awesome build!
It's my first summoner ever and I glad I went for it this league.

Here is my gear (5k5 Life / 3k9 ES / 179k dps/zombie) :

Скрытый текст

All content down!
Keep up the good work!

Kindly,
People have probably asked this question multiple times (sorry).

How vital is an elegant hubris (240% damage as an example)?

Will the build still be highly effective without one or will it just be average?

Will the build still have very solid clear and very solid bossing?
"
pejakovic1 написал:
36 challenges done on HC with modified tanky setup (bow + quiver), lvl 98 atm. Did all content except atziri. Expensive, still need to get awakened gems and empower lvl 4. Invested 150 ex currently, rest of the currency will most likely go towards pure stones to grind to lvl 100, out of stuff to do really.

GZ on the challenges. I've only gotten 36 once in any league I've tried. Even then, i still had to cheese it by buying a couple of them, like perandus manor

I'd like to ask a question about your Watcher's Eye. is the jewel used for minion life regen? i didn't see haste in your gear and Geofrie's shuts off regen for you. Geofrie's is a bit of a frustration for me as there so many regen sources that i cant tap
Последняя редакция: ona_velzy. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 15:56:23
Wich awakened gems should i prioritize for the defense build?
help me pls with my build, i went tanky one and if i have all items i should focus on min/maxing awekened gems and buying emperor's mastery? I have never been so far with build and i dont know what to do XD

Скрытый текст

How tanky is the speed version with Saqawal's and speed belt? Able to do T16 delirium/simulacrum/guardians?
Really nasty Metamorph LVL14 Map is killing me instant, 1-shoot.
my minion cant even really scratch him.
6,2HP
5,2ES
(11,5 combined)
5k Armour.
Resis cap

corrupted Map but no crit mods.

that was really frustrating. it costs me 60% of the level. No Portals left.
T16 Guradian are jokes compered to that "thing".

i know high Metas can be challening but that was surprisingly unfair.
Did someone else made experience like this?

Последняя редакция: RDS1964. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 18:04:26
"
RDS1964 написал:
Really nasty Metamorph LVL14 Map is killing me instant, 1-shoot.
my minion cant even really scratch him.
6,2HP
5,2ES
(11,5 combined)
5k Armour.
Resis cap

corrupted Map but no crit mods.

that was really frustrating. it costs me 60% of the level. No Portals left.
T16 Guradian are jokes compered to that "thing".

i know high Metas can be challening but that was surprisingly unfair.
Did someone else made experience like this?

Sounds like you loaded it up with extra projectiles, aoe and/or powercrits. Also some metamorphs gets 1-shot mechanics and having a movement ability and combining them for unfair combos.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация