3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

hello, I have been playing this build for a long time and took a break since delirium started. I'm wondering if anyone has tips on using a summoner to deep delve 1500+? I see that someone in standard got to 2000. Thanks!
I made a blocking build with lv 31 bone offering. So i gain ~800 hp per block, Max block with lethal pride. Here is video for simulacrum. Its too laggy but i think i am tankier than tanky version. I still die one each few run but not in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSYyPFNd1fc
"
Hi guys.

I am playng this buil (it will probabbly be the only one I play in this league as I'm going so slow) and unlocked finally Sirus at level 5 awakener. My problem is my zombies only have 100k damage so I think I wont be able to kill him fast enough. I still die alot in many delirium maps (40% delirium) because I dont kill fast enough. Same in some unique maps. Any ideas on what to improve next? It overwhelms me seeing builds with 2M dps, and mine doing so little damage..

I know the wepon should probabbly be the next upgrade but I don't have unlocked all the crafting mods needed. I have to replace my belt later with more strenght but again, I still have alot to unlock in the crafting bench and I only have 7ex currency for upgrades so it's impossible to buy awakened skill gems.. :s

Here's my pastebin https://pastebin.com/nwLHtd0G

Any help would be much appreciated.

Stay safe
Cheers
Последняя редакция: BlackRavenPT. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 13:20:01
I need some help. My life don`t regenreate. What I did wrong?

Thenks.
"
Rima0 написал:

Thenks.

probably cause u dont have 1000+ strength.

get a Efficent Training gem and that should fix it
"
p1r4t написал:
"
Rima0 написал:

Thenks.

probably cause u dont have 1000+ strength.

get a Efficent Training gem and that should fix it

NO, it's because the body armour - Geofri's Sanctuary and Zealot's Oath https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zealot%27s_Oath
"
_SéT_ написал:
So this is my current setup:

Everytime i try sirus he kills me in last phase of the fight with his "Die" laser. I tryed replacing withering step for frostblink but he still manages to catch me with it. I mean i suck at this game but last league i played a diffrent build and there i could kill him on A8 without any problems.

Any suggestion what i do wrong.

Try Flame Dash, replace Spirit Offering with Flesh Offering, replace Granite Flask with Bismuth Flask. Get Watcher's Eye with Chaos res w/Purity of Elements
Последняя редакция: Fudsduds. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 13:18:10
Hello.

Could give me some help ? why i cant running all auras with 2 enlightment support lvl 4?

i am using vitaly because i cant use pride, havent mana for it.

Auras that i am using now : aspect of the avian, dread banner, flash and stone, purity of the elements and vitality

Tks.
Any viability for Earandel's Embrace?
Hi man, i'm new in the game and i'm following your build "TANKY ENDGAME", but i have some questions:

First :

I currently have the jewel "lethal pride timeless" in the place where you say I have to put the jewel "thread of hope", and when it comes to exchanging my lethal for the thread, I noticed that my status in general has decreased a lot, including the damage, speed and attack speed of zombies, there came a doubt, even with this absurd decrease, should I change my lethal pride for the thread?

Second doubt:

I noticed that many of the jewels that are said in the "endgame" are very expensive, absurdly expensive, especially for someone new like me, since many are around 100 exalteds or even more, there is the possibility of exchanging for cheaper jewelry without affecting so significantly the game?

Thanks in advance for the answers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация