3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
_SéT_ написал:
"
Fudsduds написал:
"
_SéT_ написал:
So this is my current setup:

Everytime i try sirus he kills me in last phase of the fight with his "Die" laser. I tryed replacing withering step for frostblink but he still manages to catch me with it. I mean i suck at this game but last league i played a diffrent build and there i could kill him on A8 without any problems.

Any suggestion what i do wrong.

Try Flame Dash, replace Spirit Offering with Flesh Offering, replace Granite Flask with Bismuth Flask. Get Watcher's Eye with Chaos res w/Purity of Elements

Alright thx for the help.

More specifically, replace the Granite Flask with a Chemist's Bismuth Flask of Iron Skin
Последняя редакция: Fudsduds. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 18:51:29
"
Okolyth883 написал:
"
pupuwersa написал:
I`m not pro in poe mecanics, can somebody tell me, please, in tanky setup molten shel skill is clickable or it works like aura or triggering (cast when somthing happends) ?

I put molten shell on the left mousebutton, so every few seconds while "moving" it will be cast automatically.

I used to do this too when I was running withering step and spirit offering. Then, I got resist capped without spirit offering.

I dropped spirit offering for bone offering and dropped whispering step for phase run. Put phase run on the left mouse button. Then just use vaal molten shell on a different button and doing juiced t16 is much easier.
"
Cyrom написал:
"
Kirito_Guy написал:
So ran into a new problem. On most of the boss fights, my zombies sometimes go for long periods of times of not attacking, and just standing around. Any fix to this? I'll be running around the boss avoiding aoe's and surviving for long periods of time, just see the boss hasn't taken any dmg, and it's frustrating.

Either have feeding frenzy linked to ur zombies to make them agressive or if you dont want to lose any dps then use deathmark support linked to ur zombies.

I dropped minion damaga support for feeding frenzy on zombies and speed mapping is way smoother. Zombies seek and destroy like scud missles.

Also I removed from carrion golem and added another melee dmg support to him. Helps him stay alive longer. Before he was jumping in first and getting owned.
I'm having a hard time settling into this build -- can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I'm converting to this build from an Animate Weapon build, so my gear is far from perfect but I seem to have some fundamental misunderstandings as to how this build is supposed to be done. I'm sure it DOES work, but it just isn't clicking for me.

I'm trying to follow the "tanky" version of the build.

1) The guide suggests that you can have 90 minions. I have...8 zombies, 2 spectres, an animated guardian, and a stone golem. Now, I know that getting Death Attunement will grant me 1 more zombie and 1 more spectre. Furthermore, I know I can get another spectre by upgrading my level 20 Raise Spectre for a level 21 raise spectre. When all is said and done, though, thats 9 zombies, 4 spectres, 1 animated guardian, and 1 golem.

Obviously I'm missing some pets here, but I can't see how I would summon them as the build doesn't have room for any more gems. It's all auras. Are you really supposed to just go with 9+4+1+1?

2) My energy shield is weak, but I believe thats because I don't have enough strength gear. I'll get some!

3) The basic play loop seems to be a) run near (but not into) packs, b) try to encourage your zombies to attack by desecrating things, and... using wither? I feel like I should be doing something, but the build only has 2 active skills so its either wither or desecrate. That's correct, right?

4) There doesn't seem to be room for a movement skill anywhere. I mean, I guess withering step is technically movement but it doesn't actually let you cross gaps or anything.

My profile is public; feel free to laugh at me. :)
Why are we running Minion Speed support instead of Minion Damage? Appears Damage support would significantly boost DPS numbers in POB? What am I missing?
"
d373rmined написал:
Why are we running Minion Speed support instead of Minion Damage? Appears Damage support would significantly boost DPS numbers in POB? What am I missing?

Minion speed for fast mapping, swap in minion dmg for hard bosses. Ez
Which spectres are better, Redemption sentry or Frost Sentinel?
"
TheRealDeria написал:

3) The basic play loop seems to be a) run near (but not into) packs, b) try to encourage your zombies to attack by desecrating things, and... using wither? I feel like I should be doing something, but the build only has 2 active skills so its either wither or desecrate. That's correct, right?

Pretty much everyone uses Convocation to summon minions into packs while phasing or cycloning through them. I put mine in an Unset Ring.
Последняя редакция: Fudsduds. Время: 21 апр. 2020 г., 0:54:36
"
Linus1985 написал:
"
RDS1964 написал:
Really nasty Metamorph LVL14 Map is killing me instant, 1-shoot.
my minion cant even really scratch him.
6,2HP
5,2ES
(11,5 combined)
5k Armour.
Resis cap

corrupted Map but no crit mods.

that was really frustrating. it costs me 60% of the level. No Portals left.
T16 Guradian are jokes compered to that "thing".

i know high Metas can be challening but that was surprisingly unfair.
Did someone else made experience like this?

Sounds like you loaded it up with extra projectiles, aoe and/or powercrits. Also some metamorphs gets 1-shot mechanics and having a movement ability and combining them for unfair combos.

Not from the Map Mod. But the when i constructed him, i just looked for "Drops Maps etc" and other Stuff, ignored the following Words ^^. Perhaps i should pay more attetion to this . thx for the tipp buddy.

Goal: avoid building Unfair combinations :D
Hi guys, this is my first time playing POE and this is my first build ive found interesting, any tips on how to improve my current gear or gems? will appreciate positive or negative feedbacks as long as i can learn and improve.

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: oskeladd. Время: 21 апр. 2020 г., 2:48:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация