3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey I've got somewhere between 150-200 exalts in this build. Pretty much copied your PoB tree and same loot. I have the jewel that transforms big nodes into potential minion damage nodes (3x80 240%), 6L saqawal's, awakened multistrike, awakened gen, awakened melee physical, etc. I've been using ranged spectres, specifically frozen sentinels, and they are fun. Only problem is they die fairly easily in simulacrums, especially past wave 10. Yes they are in a hungry loop with all of the gems you mentioned. All the bosses melt pretty fast. My other ring is a rare ring with strength minion movement speed minion damage and some life with a socket that I still use for holy relic ( don't know if I should be using that with a ranged spectre build, you haven't mentioned it in your ranged build). I am using animated guardian with all the appropriate gear, kingmaker, demon witch etc (My AG is fine, never even dropped to 75% hp). I have not utilized any cluster jewels yet. I am at level 92 at the moment. My stone golem is usually the first to go, than it's my spectres, than it's zombies. At the end of a simulcrum wave 17-19 I might have 4-5 zombies, AG, and holy relic alive. I pretty much copied your PoB build completely. Are you having trouble with simulacrum at wave 17-20? Thank you for your guide by the way, the build is a blast to play.
I've got 6L staff as the build say, but instead of +2 lvl to socketed gems I got minions deal 79% increased dmg. If i craft +2 lvl which crafted enchant will I lose?
Последняя редакция: Tr0llSt0rm. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 10:43:44
"
jonnykid87 написал:
Hey I've got somewhere between 150-200 exalts in this build. Pretty much copied your PoB tree and same loot. I have the jewel that transforms big nodes into potential minion damage nodes (3x80 240%), 6L saqawal's, awakened multistrike, awakened gen, awakened melee physical, etc. I've been using ranged spectres, specifically frozen sentinels, and they are fun. Only problem is they die fairly easily in simulacrums, especially past wave 10. Yes they are in a hungry loop with all of the gems you mentioned. All the bosses melt pretty fast. My other ring is a rare ring with strength minion movement speed minion damage and some life with a socket that I still use for holy relic ( don't know if I should be using that with a ranged spectre build, you haven't mentioned it in your ranged build). I am using animated guardian with all the appropriate gear, kingmaker, demon witch etc (My AG is fine, never even dropped to 75% hp). I have not utilized any cluster jewels yet. I am at level 92 at the moment. My stone golem is usually the first to go, than it's my spectres, than it's zombies. At the end of a simulcrum wave 17-19 I might have 4-5 zombies, AG, and holy relic alive. I pretty much copied your PoB build completely. Are you having trouble with simulacrum at wave 17-20? Thank you for your guide by the way, the build is a blast to play.
the ranged build is honestly kind of squishy for simulacrum. its doable with it but if you mess up at all its gonna hurt.
Fun build for mapping. Sirus just 1shots me all the time so time to quit.
"
Tr0llSt0rm написал:
I've got 6L staff as the build say, but instead of +2 lvl to socketed gems I got minions deal 79% increased dmg. If i craft +2 lvl which crafted enchant will I lose?

That +2 Support Gems is huge, way bigger then a 79% minion damage. Because, that +2 Support gem give to your Empower +2 level, which means for a lvl 3 Empower now give a +5 levels to your zombies. which is HUGE. If you take a look at a crafted weapon vs Femurs in PoB you'll notice that, if you remove that +2 Support Gems, a 30c 6L Femurs, almost give the same performance as a 6L crafted weapon that as a bit more damage as the biggest difference. That +2 is the key.

So re-crafting that weapon would cost you 2ex for the multimod + 2ex for the +2 Support gems, for a total of 4ex, which is not very cost efficient.

I would just sell it for cheap and buy another one. Depending how much you've spent to get that one.
"
HansonAlister написал:
Fun build for mapping. Sirus just 1shots me all the time so time to quit.
are you running a jewel that has "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you"? if not then that is probably your problem since corrupted blood is what kills people the majority of the time
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Tr0llSt0rm написал:

That +2 Support Gems is huge, way bigger then a 79% minion damage. Because, that +2 Support gem give to your Empower +2 level, which means for a lvl 3 Empower now give a +5 levels to your zombies. which is HUGE. If you take a look at a crafted weapon vs Femurs in PoB you'll notice that, if you remove that +2 Support Gems, a 30c 6L Femurs, almost give the same performance as a 6L crafted weapon that as a bit more damage as the biggest difference. That +2 is the key.

So re-crafting that weapon would cost you 2ex for the multimod + 2ex for the +2 Support gems, for a total of 4ex, which is not very cost efficient.

I would just sell it for cheap and buy another one. Depending how much you've spent to get that one.
yup with +2 to support gems,+1 to socketed gems, and a lv 4 empower it gets your zombies to lv 30 which allows you to have 1 more zombie and thats a big dps increase
Are you getting double the gems to socket into the bow and then swapping to maul only for boss?

Also, unable to run pride along with other auras, but I have enlight level3
Do I need 4 in order to run everything
Последняя редакция: derekc5475. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 12:05:59
"
derekc5475 написал:
Are you getting double the gems to socket into the bow and then swapping to maul only for boss?

Also, unable to run pride along with other auras, but I have enlight level3
Do I need 4 in order to run everything

You can check this by using PoB
Hey there,
First of all thanks for the build and the feedback

I'm trying to make my way through this but i am feeling a kind of stuck now...And i am dying so fast...
Can someone look at this and give me some tips?
Thank you so much

https://pastebin.com/SUZV2sHu
Последняя редакция: Georgicus7. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 14:54:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация