3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
damoose222 написал:
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Tr0llSt0rm написал:
I've got 6L staff as the build say, but instead of +2 lvl to socketed gems I got minions deal 79% increased dmg. If i craft +2 lvl which crafted enchant will I lose?

That +2 Support Gems is huge, way bigger then a 79% minion damage. Because, that +2 Support gem give to your Empower +2 level, which means for a lvl 3 Empower now give a +5 levels to your zombies. which is HUGE. If you take a look at a crafted weapon vs Femurs in PoB you'll notice that, if you remove that +2 Support Gems, a 30c 6L Femurs, almost give the same performance as a 6L crafted weapon that as a bit more damage as the biggest difference. That +2 is the key.

So re-crafting that weapon would cost you 2ex for the multimod + 2ex for the +2 Support gems, for a total of 4ex, which is not very cost efficient.

I would just sell it for cheap and buy another one. Depending how much you've spent to get that one.
yup with +2 to support gems,+1 to socketed gems, and a lv 4 empower it gets your zombies to lv 30 which allows you to have 1 more zombie and thats a big dps increase

Need lvl 34 for next Zombie actually.
But ya swapping from 6L Femur to 6L Rare w/+1 Gem, +2 Gem, Fortify, and Minion Atk/Cast Spd + lvl 4 Empower literally doubled my Zombie DPS.
Dual Cluster Speed Farm/End game
Sirus A8 is very simple with this setup
11 zombies, 1.6m dps each
All content can do except physical reflection

Video:https://youtu.be/XTvbFKQT5uc

POB: https://pastebin.com/ZXbySHAM

Последняя редакция: realm9thfeb. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 15:29:27
"
Georgicus7 написал:
Hey there,
First of all thanks for the build and the feedback

I'm trying to make my way through this but i am feeling a kind of stuck now...And i am dying so fast...
Can someone look at this and give me some tips?
Thank you so much

https://pastebin.com/SUZV2sHu

That's weird, cause you have like 9K EHP, and I have 3.8K and i'm not really struggling..

Maybe try to get more chaos resistance, aswell as getting more elemental resistance either. Might be "Elemental Weakness" mod and chaos/poison damage/degen that kill you.

Maybe you can try a CWDT + Immortal ? That's always works fine in every build.
I personally like the CDWT + Immortal + Frost Wall setup, cause it push monster away from me when it trigger.
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Georgicus7 написал:
Hey there,
First of all thanks for the build and the feedback

I'm trying to make my way through this but i am feeling a kind of stuck now...And i am dying so fast...
Can someone look at this and give me some tips?
Thank you so much

https://pastebin.com/SUZV2sHu

That's weird, cause you have like 9K EHP, and I have 3.8K and i'm not really struggling..

Maybe try to get more chaos resistance, aswell as getting more elemental resistance either. Might be "Elemental Weakness" mod and chaos/poison damage/degen that kill you.

Maybe you can try a CWDT + Immortal ? That's always works fine in every build.
I personally like the CDWT + Immortal + Frost Wall setup, cause it push monster away from me when it trigger.

Exactly! Tank build is outdated and 9K EHP is a misconception of being tank.
"
38thDoE написал:
So I'm doing the tanky build and I need to be more tanky apparently. I'm fine in most maps but every so often something will just one shot me. Typically this is some delirium monster or something in a vaal side area. In any case what is the best way to get more survivability? Life or Armor or ES? Does anyone see any obvious upgrades? I was going to buy a 21/20 zombie gem but if I can get something which lets me take hits better I'd rather do that.

https://pastebin.com/d25NVn5N Hopefully I did that correctly I'm kind of new to POB.

Maybe corrupted blood, not sure. I had it happen to me when I first started playing but hasn't since and I have that on a gem now (just a guess).

I picked up Hematophagy btw, to see how it synergies with my Zealot's Oath on my Geoffry's + my Karui Lethal Pride. The damage reduction should be epic if it works + 30% dps boost during the leach FTW!

Thanks also to the guy who recommended belt/boots change. My gear is friggen epic right now.
Последняя редакция: Thunder_Gatti. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 16:30:24
"
FlexMcNasty написал:
Is Redeemer suffix, "Auras from your skills grant % increased damage to you and your allies." worth looking into as a double influence base on the 2-handed mace set-up?

Its weaker than both fortify eldermode and "Socketed Skills deal 20% more Attack Damage" shaper mod as well weaker than the 1xx% minion damage increase.
"
realm9thfeb написал:
"
Fudsduds написал:
"
realm9thfeb написал:
Quick question.
Why take lv1 fortify mod on weapon when your already have kingmaker's nearby allies have fortify from AG?

Because a lvl 1 Fortify support gem has a 20% more damage modifier.

Thanks for the clarification, so I guess 90~100% minion damage roll is much better than lv1 fortify since kingmaker already has fortify aura.

Remember you have more additive damage than just minion damage, including the strenght mininons gets from Baron.
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Tr0llSt0rm написал:
I've got 6L staff as the build say, but instead of +2 lvl to socketed gems I got minions deal 79% increased dmg. If i craft +2 lvl which crafted enchant will I lose?

That +2 Support Gems is huge, way bigger then a 79% minion damage. Because, that +2 Support gem give to your Empower +2 level, which means for a lvl 3 Empower now give a +5 levels to your zombies. which is HUGE. If you take a look at a crafted weapon vs Femurs in PoB you'll notice that, if you remove that +2 Support Gems, a 30c 6L Femurs, almost give the same performance as a 6L crafted weapon that as a bit more damage as the biggest difference. That +2 is the key.

So re-crafting that weapon would cost you 2ex for the multimod + 2ex for the +2 Support gems, for a total of 4ex, which is not very cost efficient.

I would just sell it for cheap and buy another one. Depending how much you've spent to get that one.

I've got it for 6 ex, but the one that you are talking about costs around 10 ex if you are really lucky, saw it at 12/14 ex. It would be ok than if I recraft it for 4 ex?
For anyone that is "struggling" with the build even tho they thing they got everything as per the spec. The biggest game changer is Kingmaker on Animate Guardian. it changes everything, you have way more survivability, you do way more damage its night and day. Spend the ~35 chaos and get it.

PS its cheaper (by about 10c) to make your own that to buy a kingmaker.

With kingmaker, i can take "die" sirius A8 shot to the face and live btw.

Последняя редакция: Emthree. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 17:28:02
Hey guys, someone just recommended me the Stoneskin Flayer as a spectre for our Zombie build, i cant seem to find much info about this spectre so my question is, does anyone know if this spectre is any good for our build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация