3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Thanks for the guide, it's been great so far. I found just found a belt while playing that fits perfectly in the build.

Everything on that is useful! I'm shuffling my gems around a bit and adding a 6th link Phantasm Support, and both the skeletons and the phantasms leave damaging puddles behind all over the place.
This is my current gear... Where would 4EX do most good for upgrading?
Reaching 1000 STR without Alberons is challenging...

Последняя редакция: Cyzax. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 17:18:04

Since I'm basically done with the league now, I decided to try crafting one of those maces. Oh man, it's eaten almost all of my currency, and I'm not even done yet. I probably spent around 3k-4k orbs of alteration just getting +1 socket level and maim.

If you want to make one of these, don't try it unless you have currency to burn. :O

Edit:
Did the imprint->regal->annul, and got it first try:

Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 19:48:28
"
Cyzax написал:
This is my current gear... Where would 4EX do most good for upgrading?
Reaching 1000 STR without Alberons is challenging...

Have you considered a Cyclopean Coil with 14-15% increased attributes?

You could use a String of Servitude to test how much it increases your strength. I got one for 1 chaos orb. They're super cheap. That's actually what I'm using to get my stats above 1k Strength, because I didn't want to pay an exalted for a 15% Cyclopean Coil.

This is the one I'm using:

Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 19:08:39
For the mace/geofri's/shapers gloves build might want to consider these boots.

Not as fast as Seven Leagues for sure but they grant a 200% increase in ES,
a level 25 purity of ice skill and a good chunk of life

Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 25 нояб. 2019 г., 21:30:30
"
Goofio написал:
"
serares написал:
Hi,

can someone explain the imprint part in the crafting section step by step, please?

This describes the process pretty well (language warning):

https://youtu.be/X5PNI5JeL-E?t=229

Basically you can only imprint the weapon while it is magic (blue). The beast recipe doesn't work when it's rare (yellow).

1. Use the beast recipe to create an imprint of the magic (blue) weapon that already has +1 socket level and maim support rolled on it.

2. Use a regal orb on the magic weapon to turn it into a rare (yellow). Unfortunately this adds an affix that has to be annulled.

3. Use an annulment orb on the rare weapon to try to remove the affix you just added. If you remove either +1 socket level or maim support, you have to restore the imprint that you made of the magic weapon and return to step 1 (i.e. create another imprint, etc). If the annulment orb removes the correct affix, you can go to step 4.

4. Congratulations, you now have a rare weapon with only 2 affixes: +1 socket level and maim support. Multi-craft the remaining affixes onto the now rare (yellow) weapon.

Thank you very much for support.
The new Mace triple the damage output in contrast to a Queen`s Escape...
"
Elua написал:
This is overall strongest PoE build I ever played ( since 2012 ).
Map clearing speed is phenomenal, it reminds me old animate weapon days of glory. Boss killing speed is extremely good too.
Sadly it's not all map mods build: physical reflect is no-go. Also porcupines are very annoying and real threat of surprising one-shot death. This build seriously lack of corpse removal mechanics.
To be comfortable on no regen maps requires gem swap : flash offering - convocation - inc duration
I put blood magic into inc duration slot. Small thing but a lot of QoL.
I also don't like fact this build is kinda meele - remote one. Lack of ranged dmg is bad and makes life leech from baron - zombies a little delayed. Even aggressive and heavily movement speed buffed zombies lags a bit behind when you have 179% movement speed.
I love having leech from minions, and I love very high life regen on my setup.

This is my thoughts about this build, my current lvl is 92 and gear:

Скрытый текст

I would argue that it is definitely an "all map mod" build. No regen and physical reflect are annoying, but still doable. I've a half a dozen or so T15/T16 maps with physical reflect. I turn off haste aura so I have a bigger mana pool, and use a slow eternal mana flask. Just need to re-summon zombies after every pack. With desecrate being cast as channel, I always have enough corpses.

I even ran a T16 Hyndra with both no regen and physical reflect. It was slow going. Took me twice as long to finish the map as normal.

On T14 and under maps, if I roll physical reflect, I tend to just let the zombies die and rely on skellies. It's a little slower but not bad.

For the life leech / slow zombie issue, I run convocation in an off slot. The cast is instant, and the zombies will attack the same instant they are summoned. It works almost as a secondary flask for filling life in an emergency.
"
BowWizard написал:
For the mace/geofri's/shapers gloves build might want to consider these boots.

Not as fast as Seven Leagues for sure but they grant a 200% increase in ES,
a level 25 purity if ice skill and a good chunk of life

These fill the same purpose and are a little cheaper. Depending on how much raw ES you have vs. percent increases, the total es usually works out about the same.

For me, because I picked up a few ES nodes near the bottom of the skill tree, they actually give me around 40 es more than Doryani's
Can you look at my Profile, and give me some Feedback please. Because i die when i am Frozen or Onehit sometimes. Please look at my Gear and Gem Setup.
"
Helanra написал:
Can you look at my Profile, and give me some Feedback please. Because i die when i am Frozen or Onehit sometimes. Please look at my Gear and Gem Setup.

Your characters are currently hidden (it's the default for everyone's profile). You'll need to unhide them and then we can help :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация