3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Just wanted to thank the OP. Having a lot of fun with this build!
"
Goofio написал:
"
Cyzax написал:
This is my current gear... Where would 4EX do most good for upgrading?
Reaching 1000 STR without Alberons is challenging...
(gear list removed for shortness)

Have you considered a Cyclopean Coil with 14-15% increased attributes?

You could use a String of Servitude to test how much it increases your strength. I got one for 1 chaos orb. They're super cheap. That's actually what I'm using to get my stats above 1k Strength, because I didn't want to pay an exalted for a 15% Cyclopean Coil.

This is the one I'm using:

Thanks for your reply :-)

I have this on another char from this league, but while it would solve the strength issue, as well as provide a healthy amount of life, it doesn't have much else going for it, so I'd have to make up for the current belt resists in the boots as well as get 30% speed, life and probably more strength as well. That could quickly become expensive, and I'd hoped to get for example some dodge from them as well.

It's a good suggestion though :-)
Последняя редакция: Cyzax. Время: 18 нояб. 2019 г., 4:08:11
Don't be afraid to pick up resistance in the tree if need be. You can easily sacrifice some life nodes to pick up resistances which are far more important.
Well, for the first time in PoE history I got 40/40. :)

Looking forward to 3.9, as far as I understood Shaper and Elder are gone, but you can get Shaper/Elder affixes with some new currency that will drop from Conquerors. So you can get any mace to have for example Maim on Hit with that currency. Later you can fuse items with different mods to have one with both mods, so I think you'll be able to get a +1 to skills in one mace and Main in another and fuse them to have both.

We shall see how that will work but it seens they made it easier to get the base mace for crafting. Hope they don't nerf the build too much, I got s used to it it's difficult to try something else as starter...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
So I played POE a while back when Vaal orbs and corruption were new but got distracted with other things sadly. Exilecon definitely got me back in the mood and I thought I'd test out this awesome summoner build in Standard....

2 days played in 4 days says it all eh? This build is great fun and so easy to gear/level when your friend throws you the gems and a tabula rasa!

I already cheated luck though, 6 link weapon and armour, chromatic'd the lot etc. But I then got a pair of Shaper's Touch and vaal'd them to find them destroyed as a trashcan rare. Not wanting to accept defeat I did it again -no mod but even better -> Blue/Blue/Green/White perfect switchup setup for enfeeble or Vulnerabilty <3!

Thanks for the guide Brunowa, gonna re-educate myself about the endgame in anticipation for the next league!
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
"
Helanra написал:
Can you look at my Profile, and give me some Feedback please. Because i die when i am Frozen or Onehit sometimes. Please look at my Gear and Gem Setup.

Your characters are currently hidden (it's the default for everyone's profile). You'll need to unhide them and then we can help :)

No it is open;)
"
Helanra написал:
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
"
Helanra написал:
Can you look at my Profile, and give me some Feedback please. Because i die when i am Frozen or Onehit sometimes. Please look at my Gear and Gem Setup.

Your characters are currently hidden (it's the default for everyone's profile). You'll need to unhide them and then we can help :)

No it is open;)

I mean Now....
"
Goofio написал:

Since I'm basically done with the league now, I decided to try crafting one of those maces. Oh man, it's eaten almost all of my currency, and I'm not even done yet. I probably spent around 3k-4k orbs of alteration just getting +1 socket level and maim.

If you want to make one of these, don't try it unless you have currency to burn. :O

Edit:
Did the imprint->regal->annul, and got it first try:

I just spam chaos and get maim and +1 level socketed gem around every 15chaos, i failed the annul 3 times and got it on 4th try
Running with another boot from previous years:

Completely OP
"
trung12368 написал:
"
Goofio написал:

Since I'm basically done with the league now, I decided to try crafting one of those maces. Oh man, it's eaten almost all of my currency, and I'm not even done yet. I probably spent around 3k-4k orbs of alteration just getting +1 socket level and maim.

If you want to make one of these, don't try it unless you have currency to burn. :O

Edit:
Did the imprint->regal->annul, and got it first try:

I just spam chaos and get maim and +1 level socketed gem around every 15chaos, i failed the annul 3 times and got it on 4th try

You spam Chaos? 0_0

That's an expensive roll. Take that to Vegas and they'll send a private jet to haul you around! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация