3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Can the spectre version of the build farm simulcrum and siris?
If not what do I have to change in it?
I noticed it's a little low on the HP side (7k) compared to other farming builds
"
realm9thfeb написал:
Dual Cluster Speed Farm/End game
Sirus A8 is very simple with this setup
11 zombies, 1.6m dps each
All content can do except physical reflection

Video:https://youtu.be/XTvbFKQT5uc

POB: https://pastebin.com/ZXbySHAM

Can this setup played with the 2H too without big changes? The POB and Clusters seems valid and a good choice.
Only Split Arrow needs to change I think, could it be replaced with Withering Step for example, I guess then it is still enough to have a 5L chest.
Последняя редакция: Okolyth883. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 0:48:46
"
Okolyth883 написал:
"
realm9thfeb написал:
Dual Cluster Speed Farm/End game
Sirus A8 is very simple with this setup
11 zombies, 1.6m dps each
All content can do except physical reflection

Video:https://youtu.be/XTvbFKQT5uc

POB: https://pastebin.com/ZXbySHAM

Can this setup played with the 2H too without big changes? The POB and Clusters seems valid and a good choice.
Only Split Arrow needs to change I think, could it be replaced with Withering Step for example, I guess then it is still enough to have a 5L chest.

Yes, two handed weapon is fine.
I use bow and quiver for more movement speed and additional stats on quiver really helps to make a little improvement, I am benefit from more life, resistance and save a skill point from +30 dex.

Split arrow is used for casting vulnerable curse from glove implcit, the penetration quiver give all 9 arrows to hit one more target behind, which is 18 mobs at one shot, with this I can save vulnerable slot for other aura, and use another spectre "arena master", boosting 40% movement spd, att spd and dmg, this is ridiculous buff.

And this is a zombie arrow build which allow you to make use of arrow skill to navigate zombie to your desire location, it is much better to command the minion under certain type of situation, such as narrow path with rare mobs or max juice guardian map, you simply point the arrow and zombie will attack for you.
Последняя редакция: realm9thfeb. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 3:28:38
"
realm9thfeb написал:

I use bow and quiver for more movement speed and additional stats on quiver really helps to make a little improvement, I am benefit from more life, resistance and save a skill point from +30 dex.

Split arrow is used for casting vulnerable curse from glove implcit, the penetration quiver give all 9 arrows to hit one more target behind, which is 18 mobs at one shot, with this I can save vulnerable slot for other aura, and use another spectre "arena master", boosting 40% movement spd, att spd and dmg, this is ridiculous buff.

And this is a zombie arrow build which allow you to make use of arrow skill to navigate zombie to your desire location, it is much better to command the minion under certain type of situation, such as narrow path with rare mobs or max juice guardian map, you simply point the arrow and zombie will attack for you.

Thanks for explaining, I will try this with my 2H weapon. The Split Arrow sounds great, but I can't afford another weapon(bow) right now and I think this gemme is not working without a bow.
Do you have any recommendation as the replacement skill, withering step, cyclone?
Последняя редакция: Okolyth883. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 3:58:28
Скрытый текст

Hi,
im playing this build with spectre sentinels for farming maps at the moemnt. I ve never been this far in Poe and have no clue how to improve from this point now. i have killed sirus level 4 for the first time. (3 deaths)

I have 6 ex in stash. where should i focus next?
am i ready for simulacrum lvl 20? should i swap back to zombies for sim?

thanks for your help!
Последняя редакция: walez. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 4:12:50
Hi! I spent a lot of time achieving this build and find the right gear, and now I can run tier 14/15 map easily. I didn't fight the shaper yet, it is the next move. NEVER BEEN that far in the game....THX for the amazing build !!

The last big improving for me was PHASE RUN; It just saves my life, put it on the left mouse button and just keep walking always triggering it :)

I have a question : I just Lab Enchant my helmet (The Baron) and it gives me " summoned holy relics deal 40 % damage !!

I have little space to create a 4 LINK for that.....What would anyone think the best gem to link Holy relics ?
Or should I forget it and consider waste ??

But I think it can be really fun add this, like just to run cool effects arounds :)
"
mtwilliams717 написал:
Could really use some help. I have about 20 ex to spend and I want to start working towards the tank build setup. I notice on the weapon he has equipped it has aspect of the avian roll on it. I am nowhere close to being able to run with it. I am currently using determination, flesh and stone and purity of elements. I do have a lvl 4 enlighten but still cant use aspect. Any suggestions? Also and suggestions on my bnuild at all would be appreciated. I want to spend my 20 ex wisely.

Don't use Avian with Geofri's.
Also I would swap Determination for Discipline.
"
Deathavan написал:
Guys I've just been Following the Tanky build exactly. And I am no where near enough mana reserve to use all the Auras. Can someone suggest what I should do? Do I drop one? Disiplince, purity of Elements, Dread Banner, Aspect of Avian, Flesh and Stone? I even dropped 2 life nodes and added in the 2 mana reserve nodes by Soventry but still a no go. I have a lvl 4 enlighten. Suggestions please.

I just realized my Enlighten doesn't do anything for Flesh and stone? Is this a glitch or something? Mana reserve is at 22% when linked with englighten or not.

Is this right?

Don't use Aspect of Avian with the Tanky setup.
"
Okolyth883 написал:
"
realm9thfeb написал:

Thanks for explaining, I will try this with my 2H weapon. The Split Arrow sounds great, but I can't afford another weapon(bow) right now and I think this gemme is not working without a bow.
Do you have any recommendation as the replacement skill, withering step, cyclone?

Yes, I do have another setup for 2H melee, the skill in boots is
Cast while channeling + cyclone + bone/flesh/spirit offering + desecrate

bone = best survivability, good for fast farming, simularcum
flesh = boss fight
spirit = map mod with elemental weakness or if you want minion to deal 30% extra chaos dmg
Последняя редакция: longmap. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 5:38:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация