3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
"
PeroBukva написал:
Hi

I have been following this build for a while and its great!
I do have some questions.
Saved up some currency and now want to buy shaper's touch.
ArisFuser recommended to buy ones with enfeeble.
If i buy those i would also go for astramentis with whisper of doom allocation.
But i can see a lot of people go for ravenous horde and gloves without enfeeble.
So my question is it worth it?
Or just buy normal gloves and allocate ravenous horde?

ArisFuser took that approach because he was going for 1000+ delve. If you're not delving that deep then I would not recommend that approach.

Havent been following the thread on curse on gloves. Does aris' guide not use a curser spectre like reanimator or diabolist? If he does, the whisper of doom and enfeeble glove would not be optimal
"
MiguelFg написал:
I wasted all my currency trying to hit the maim and +1 gem mods, its so hard... :(

Got mine in about 1.5k alts, so it's a matter of luck ;)
pure luck, got mine in 200 alts

PS I spent 5 beasts to imprint item :(

Uber Elder Down. Nice build OP. Hope it still viable next patch.

PS: Bruno, vc é br?
Hello, can you suggest me getting any upgrade for my current build, because i still cannot afk in high tier blight map. Dont mind the gems level because im lvling another set
"
trung12368 написал:
Hello, can you suggest me getting any upgrade for my current build, because i still cannot afk in high tier blight map. Dont mind the gems level because im lvling another set

Note: Most of my experience is doing blight encounters in T15+T16 maps, not actual blight maps.

IMO, the fireball towers are the best. They have huge range and good damage.

I buffed both of my rings like this, and I don't think I've ever failed a blight encounter in T15+T16 maps when I just spammed fireball/flamethrower towers. I have failed, when I tried using other towers like the frost/earth towers.

IIRC, the fireball damage anointment is really cheap too, something like Clear Oil + Amber Oil.

Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 21 нояб. 2019 г., 10:34:39
"
Goofio написал:
"
trung12368 написал:

Note: Most of my experience is doing blight encounters in T15+T16 maps, not actual blight maps.

IMO, the fireball towers are the best. They have huge range and good damage.

I buffed both of my rings like this, and I don't think I've ever failed a blight encounter in T15+T16 maps when I just spammed fireball/flamethrower towers. I have failed, when I tried using other towers like the frost/earth towers.

IIRC, the fireball damage anointment is really cheap too, something like Clear Oil + Amber Oil.

I don't even bother building tower during blight encounter in t16 map, it's just the blight boss is really annoying in blighted map. Thank you for the tip though, ill try that
Последняя редакция: trung12368. Время: 21 нояб. 2019 г., 10:59:48
"
NNeto написал:

Uber Elder Down. Nice build OP. Hope it still viable next patch.

PS: Bruno, vc é br?

Congrats! And no, I'm an Aussie in Sydney :)
Hi! first i want to sorry for my english , try to not use translate :D but anyway i have some questions
i realy love this build, it's my first necromancer, all be good but then... he does no damage to some fat monsters and bosses EPSECIALLY BOSSES
if i start blight on t15 map and there is a boss i kill him around 20 seconds !!!!! im scared try shaper etc
it's just so slooooow, annoying me hard and idk what to do. il try to follow your build maximum, but it's my first necro so i can miss some1 great things this is why i ask your help to found the damage :D
also very hard to reach a 1000 str without meginord gloves, so i prefer play without es for now
also im make some experimental sh*t with helmet gems and to my opinion it better then meat shield, idk if this legal xD
thanks a lot for any help
Sadly I have a really hard time with zombies dying in Blight maps T12+. I guess running a 5 link is the problem?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация