3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

men whenever I try to see your contents by pastebin the only thing that comes out when loading to image are pure letters and numbers, maybe I'm doing something wrong help me.
"
VictorinoS написал:
men whenever I try to see your contents by pastebin the only thing that comes out when loading to image are pure letters and numbers, maybe I'm doing something wrong help me.

Pastebin links need to be opened in a program like Path of Building, not a browser. Copy the url link and put the link into Path of Building (PoB). See picture below. You will need to then import. This will then allow you to see all the information you are looking for (equipment, gems, skill tree, etc).

Animate Guardian question: If I put Tombfist on my AG socketed with a murderous jewel, will the intimidate on hit likely work?

Edit: Apparently AG is probably not affected by the jewel socket here; reason is since AG doesn't look at sockets in its items.
Последняя редакция: Novgov. Время: 22 нояб. 2019 г., 10:15:39
I miss my AG :( I was using the cheap option with Dying Breath and Leer Cast and he was doing marvellous, Only once do I recall him losing a tiny bit of health. Then the other day I had a Legion encounter with a rare that had Soul Eater and my AG was just deleted, followed shortly after by myself. I don't know what powers he had absorbed, I didn't have long enough to check.

I'll farm the items and get him resurrected shortly though.

Legion can go get bent from now on. Almost all my deaths this league have been off-screen inst-kills from those bastards.

Oh, and another 1000 Alts down on the hammer with no success.
Hello guys! I've crafted this beauty:

And now, Im willing to sell my early weapon. Accepting offers before i post in poe.xyz.

IGN: xX_NETO_BR_HUE_Xx
Последняя редакция: NNeto. Время: 22 нояб. 2019 г., 22:00:35
Want to thank you for this great build.

The last 2 month were my funniest Time in POE ever.

And although made my 1st lvl 100 char

Great time - hope the nerf will not be too strong - want to play this shit again :P

Greets
Hey guys how are you doing?

This is the my first time doing zombies build, that looks awesome and what about that jewel to turn our skeletons in mage? I just love the effect of 15 mage skelletons attacking xD.

or maybe we have any specters that have an simillar attack?

Thanks for the build!!!

Edit: I did this build because i want 24 challenges, now I'm with 21, and I think that those blight maps will be usefull to complete RNG challenges, Is this build good for blight maps?

Thanks again
Последняя редакция: gokudin. Время: 23 нояб. 2019 г., 6:46:30
Finishing the league and this is a good way to get rid of vaal orb
"
trung12368 написал:
Finishing the league and this is a good way to get rid of vaal orb

Wow
great friend in your guide where pastebin is there is an option of the weapons that you have as protection that are the ones that I leave in the image and I would like to know what gems they carry or if they affect all the gem of the items

Последняя редакция: VictorinoS. Время: 23 нояб. 2019 г., 13:10:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация