3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
apexmateria1 написал:
uber elder and shaper just took a huge shit all over my entire army lmfao..

any tips? they get melted FAST.

haha... my tip would be to actually follow the guide :P Your gear is like WTF?

Those weapons you are using are horrible. Get a Queen's Escape.

Your jewels are terrible. Not one of them has minion leech.

I'm pretty sure you don't have 1000 strength so you're not getting baron leech bonus.

Make sure you are running an Aura that gives you +30% to resistances... get minion leech on jewels or from tree... spec into Indominable Army if need be.

Simply put... do I what I mention in the guide and you'll have no issues :P
"
apexmateria1 написал:

For tips, go back to the 1st page and follow the guide. For starters, get rid of those rubbish weapons.

To boost survivability you want to give your critters as much life as possible. All the % life gain then scales well. Also, the increased leech from United In Dream doesn't mean a thing if your Zombies get killed quickly because of a low life pool.

If you can't afford the crafted hammer go the Queen's Escape. Cheap as and very good for the army.

Get your Skeletons out of your helm and put Spectres and AG in there with Blood Magic so your Spectres can spam their skills constantly. Plus, an extra two levels to those will massively improve their survivability.

For your Zom-bros you want Raise Zombie, Feeding Frenzy, Minion Damage (or Brutality), Melee Physical, Multistrike and Empower. Anything that boosts the level of your minions will massively increase their survivability due to a larger life pool.

If you use Flesh Offering I'd stay with Brutality. If you swap to Spirit Offering though you may increase your minion survivability due to extra ES and resists and then you might switch to Minion Damage as you'll get slightly higher damage with Chaos damage. It may not be much of a gain though as you probably only need the extra damage for major bosses who may have some chaos resist, and possibly you might have phases where there are no bodies to consume.

You've got some really strange gem set ups going on that vary from the OPs original suggestions. Try going back to those basics and see how you go.

Edited - OK, gotta stop trying to respond to this thread when brunowa is around, he's too quick for me :) Plus he know's what he's on about!
Последняя редакция: Aldora_the_Summoner. Время: 24 нояб. 2019 г., 5:46:36
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:

Edited - OK, gotta stop trying to respond to this thread when brunowa is around, he's too quick for me :) Please he know's what he's on about!

haha just happened to be snooping at this time :)

Thanks for helping others though... you're spot on!!
Just got my first Uber Elder kill with this build (and on the first try) despite being Level 91 and having not particularly good gear.

Amazing build - thank you very much!
"
brunowa написал:
"
apexmateria1 написал:

haha... my tip would be to actually follow the guide :P Your gear is like WTF?

Those weapons you are using are horrible. Get a Queen's Escape.

Your jewels are terrible. Not one of them has minion leech.

I'm pretty sure you don't have 1000 strength so you're not getting baron leech bonus.

Make sure you are running an Aura that gives you +30% to resistances... get minion leech on jewels or from tree... spec into Indominable Army if need be.

Simply put... do I what I mention in the guide and you'll have no issues :P

I had a Queen's Decree and the minions would die in t16 blights, shaper fight, guardians etc, so I figured I'd get them 10% leech. It's about comparable survivability but more DPS. I'll grab a Queen's Escape ASAP.

I'll grab some better jewels too.

I don't have 1000 str but I never die unless my minions do. This build is already OP as hell lol.

Appreciate the tips, tyty.
Damn i love this build. Hope it will still work as good in 3.9, so i can use it to start. Thanks for the amazing guide.
Hello all, just trying craft this great two hand mace...

Have you some tip how much alt orbs need for spamming for maim and +gem level? Aproximatelly? :)
Or not here some better way via fossil craft?

Edit : never mind, done :)
Последняя редакция: Subothai. Время: 24 нояб. 2019 г., 14:00:16
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
"
apexmateria1 написал:

For tips, go back to the 1st page and follow the guide. For starters, get rid of those rubbish weapons.

To boost survivability you want to give your critters as much life as possible. All the % life gain then scales well. Also, the increased leech from United In Dream doesn't mean a thing if your Zombies get killed quickly because of a low life pool.

If you can't afford the crafted hammer go the Queen's Escape. Cheap as and very good for the army.

Get your Skeletons out of your helm and put Spectres and AG in there with Blood Magic so your Spectres can spam their skills constantly. Plus, an extra two levels to those will massively improve their survivability.

For your Zom-bros you want Raise Zombie, Feeding Frenzy, Minion Damage (or Brutality), Melee Physical, Multistrike and Empower. Anything that boosts the level of your minions will massively increase their survivability due to a larger life pool.

If you use Flesh Offering I'd stay with Brutality. If you swap to Spirit Offering though you may increase your minion survivability due to extra ES and resists and then you might switch to Minion Damage as you'll get slightly higher damage with Chaos damage. It may not be much of a gain though as you probably only need the extra damage for major bosses who may have some chaos resist, and possibly you might have phases where there are no bodies to consume.

You've got some really strange gem set ups going on that vary from the OPs original suggestions. Try going back to those basics and see how you go.

Edited - OK, gotta stop trying to respond to this thread when brunowa is around, he's too quick for me :) Plus he know's what he's on about!

Great tips thanks.

Uber elder down with 2 deaths and 5 zombies down. Not the smoothest fight for me.. but I'm not used to all the chaos of having so many summons everywhere lol. I need to continue to tweak my setup. Thanks for the advice guys!
is there any way to raise zombies and use flesh offering in boss fights without mobs that create corpses on death?
"
apexmateria1 написал:
is there any way to raise zombies and use flesh offering in boss fights without mobs that create corpses on death?

Yes, using Desacrate skill

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация