3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey man I'm new too summoner what gems should I link I know you said its versatile but having too much too chose from can be my downfall
hello got the build to lvl 75

seeing people having trouble with the 1000 str and the spirit offering that no longer gives es/hp boost, is there a new tree or or guide to follow ? seems like my survivability is a bit low with the starter setup. do you recomend another ascendancy then mistress of sacrifice ?

like it so far, hope i can do some finetuning
hello i crafted fortfy + aspect of avian maul same as u.But cant sustain mana both discipline purity of elements flesh and stone + avian skill.Should i use aspect of avian ?
"
abby_normalk написал:

seeing people having trouble with the 1000 str and the spirit offering that no longer gives es/hp boost, is there a new tree or or guide to follow ? seems like my survivability is a bit low with the starter setup. do you recomend another ascendancy then mistress of sacrifice ?

I use the tree (there is a link to POB) from "TANKY END-GAME SETUP". Only I do not take some nodes, because I do not have some jewels.

Instead of Mistress of Sacrifice, I took Essence Glutton. Helps to survive.
"
Deonix_ написал:
"
abby_normalk написал:

I use the tree (there is a link to POB) from "TANKY END-GAME SETUP". Only I do not take some nodes, because I do not have some jewels.

essence glutton could work, do you use some other gear or tricks to get more es ?
"
abby_normalk написал:
"
Deonix_ написал:
"
abby_normalk написал:

essence glutton could work, do you use some other gear or tricks to get more es ?

Discipline instead Determination. You can open my profile and check character OverheatGPU.
Hello, wouldnt be better to play ranged spectre variant with convo wand + victario charity shield? Since using ranged spectres for additional clear speed and dmg, it seems that frenzy and power charges from victario charity are much more beneficial.
"
MadC0wboy написал:
Loving this build so far! I'm currently at the "budget" level and had two questions about your PoB link.

1. Where you added the Thread of Hope jewel, what passives did you take in the medium ring?

The build notes say to take Cruel Prep and Ravenous Horde.
I know Rav Horde looks to be just outside the medium radius (in all versions from 3.08 to 3.11) but there's several posts about it working so I can only assume that it does.

[Edit]: Ohh, Thread of Hope comes in different sizes!
The one in the PoB is a medium.
Good to know. Carry on.
Последняя редакция: CaptDaf. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 21:37:27
Why do you use maim in the arnour under ur most used speed spec ?
Main is a support gem and not a aura ?

Does it stack with sand and blood ?

I dont understand what maim is doing there

Also you need to correct ur info since we only got 13 zombies and not 15
The build isn't really update to 3.11, you have to adjust/modify various points.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация