3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How you guys deal with the Reflect xx% Physical Damages in maps?

My Zombies instantly kill themselves when attacking the enemies.

"
Arkhandar написал:
The build isn't really update to 3.11, you have to adjust/modify various points.

I agree, but only a few minors adjustment are needed. The core build is still pretty much accurate.
With the nerf to "The Baron", making it 500 str from 300 str, is this build still viable?
With the advent of Redemption Sentries, any build that mains zombies is second tier.
"
With the advent of Redemption Sentries, any build that mains zombies is second tier.

Let me doubt this.

I hit sumulacrum 20 with ranged spectres build last league, and it was my very first steps on the game... i was lv92, i had no Aul's Uprising, no grip of the council, no crafted boots and amulet. My only god tier item was elegant hubris 240 minion damage and 74% chaos res).

The build cost me less than 25 exalts.

And it's MUCH faster than RS build, and very easy to play.

I intend to try the 2 builds this league, i'll give feedbacks on this trhead at the end.

BTW, for those who intend to play Pure spectre Build, i have the feeling that Frost Sentinels are WAY better than Redemtion Sentries in practice (more aggressive, target ennemies off screen, no useless attacks to loose tempo).

Edit: I just pulverised Drox in 10 seconds (2 watchstones) with my actual build (5 linked femurs of the saints,4 linked geofri's sancturay, no empower, no enlignthen, no elegant hubris, no thread of hope, no watcher's eyes, no lv21 gems, only Pride/DreadBanner/purity of elements running)

Последняя редакция: Ashes3416. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 17:16:32
Zombies seem a bit lackluster for clearing to me without Feeding Frenzy - they just kinda hang back - or is it just me?
Последняя редакция: Haaaaps. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 18:08:06
"
Zombies seem a bit lackluster for clearing to me without Feeding Frenzy - they just kinda hang back - or is it just me?

It's not you. FF is better than minion speed in my opinion. Alternative is Deathmark, better bossing i think but one more button to press.
Последняя редакция: Ashes3416. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 19:03:14
This build died in Delirium, i played it there and it needs ultra expensive jewels to actually kill high level enemies.Take a look at my Char Erosmran, you will see the cluster jewels there and you will see how expensive they are.

Good luck to anyone trying this build out. Baron and strength stacking is dead.
Последняя редакция: OrlocTheEternal. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 4:01:14
I am pretty new to this game , my question is basically i juz need to kill mobs with
raging spirits and skeletons until act 6 ? what other gems do i need before act 6 ?
A lot of thanks to Brunowa for this build. Thanks too to Elorathiel and others that improve it.

The build is still the best.

My recomendation is forget elegant hubris, and go for stacking strenght.

Baran fight, 10 seconds https://youtu.be/mZk556bbTe4

Drox fight, 14 seconds https://youtu.be/jPc3MqlPqMs

Minotaur, total run 2:17, fight 9 seconds https://youtu.be/aLmxlPHv4G8
Последняя редакция: Merodeador2017. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 12:23:49
The pastebin.com/Xx3EAYWC (starter) build contains three (allocated but) empty jewel sockets. What to do with them?
Последняя редакция: Jhssutrx. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 16:13:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация