Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I dont understand how we get elusive for withering step
"
Merodeador2017 написал:
A lot of thanks to Brunowa for this build. Thanks too to Elorathiel and others that improve it.

The build is still the best.

My recomendation is forget elegant hubris, and go for stacking strenght.

Baran fight, 10 seconds https://youtu.be/mZk556bbTe4

Drox fight, 14 seconds https://youtu.be/jPc3MqlPqMs

Minotaur, total run 2:17, fight 9 seconds https://youtu.be/aLmxlPHv4G8

Yeah no, you are playing in Standard, which doesn't mean anything when playing in a league. Huge reason why people are playing spectres now is because zombies were gutted horribly.
Hey im having trouble with PoB links (probably cuz of my bad connection) can you share the long code for Budget Starter version and Speed Farming version. Thanks!
Build still works fine since it can beat sirus . :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

HEY Bruno thanks for your build but theres some missing pieces i got your speed run build doesnt work can only get 4 buff and your POB isnt update is it possible you send the new one thanks alot!!
If there is anyone who has the Arena Master specter and would care to share one with me, please send me a note in game and I can come to your hideout.

My ign is BigGreenZombie

edit: got them, thanks!!
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 22:08:44
Hi, so I've been playing this build the past week and its been performing great. First build I've played that got me this far into end game in poe. I've recently setup my animated guardian with stuff like:
Helm: leer cast
Chest: Garb of the ephemeral
Gloves: southbound
Boots: victario's flight
Weapon: Kingmaker

I was able to run a lot of maps with it and it was a really big qol, but I noticed that the animated guardian would take damage and has even died once already in a map influenced by Baran. I checked the map and it didn't have any reflect phys or other scary mods. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I heard animated guardian should never take damage let alone die. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
General question, when playing with Saqawals Nest: Should / can it be combined with a "grants lvl 20 aspect of the avian skill" ring? Or is that not adding anything? I tried it in PoB and it does not enhance the damage of the zombies noticable.
"
TBNRninjer написал:
Hi, so I've been playing this build the past week and its been performing great. First build I've played that got me this far into end game in poe. I've recently setup my animated guardian with stuff like:
Helm: leer cast
Chest: Garb of the ephemeral
Gloves: southbound
Boots: victario's flight
Weapon: Kingmaker

I was able to run a lot of maps with it and it was a really big qol, but I noticed that the animated guardian would take damage and has even died once already in a map influenced by Baran. I checked the map and it didn't have any reflect phys or other scary mods. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I heard animated guardian should never take damage let alone die. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

If the map was Acid Caverns or HOGM the bosses in there can easily destroy your guardian no matter how well your gear is for him. Those two maps should always be avoided.
acid is do able , but yeah .. hogm is a mess

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация