3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Ok I am in a small piggle i got a lvl 25 spectre gem in baron so it´s lvl 21 + ascendancy it says it´s lvl 25 but I can only summon 3 anyone know whats going on ?
amulet anoil death attument +1 zombie +1 spectre
Im having problem with the chaos innoculaation setup. it says that can put up 17k of ES but im lvl 71 with geofris shapers touch and over 1500 strengh and i coulkd not pass the 4k mark yet. why?
"
carmanguia написал:
Im having problem with the chaos innoculaation setup. it says that can put up 17k of ES but im lvl 71 with geofris shapers touch and over 1500 strengh and i coulkd not pass the 4k mark yet. why?

multiple reasons.

-17k is pre-nerf. Cannot get that anymore.
-you need a very expensive watcher's eye.
-you need the es nodes on the tree so at lvl71 you cannot achieve such es.
how do you guys manage to get over 1000 stenght ? i'm only at 640 and i dont udnerstand why and i'm level 90...
"
how do you guys manage to get over 1000 stenght ? i'm only at 640 and i dont udnerstand why and i'm level 90...

you need rings and belt with strenght, Astramantis and 1 or 2 Efficient training. If you do right you only need one efficient training
edit: fixed my issue
Последняя редакция: DozierGames. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 7:32:23
guys, hello how u get 11 zombies in this build ? can u say please.
The Tree is not full / updated to 3.11 did I do something wrong or is there is a new tree??
"
venero написал:

I had troubles getting the last 100 or so at first before realizing how much you can get on jewelry. You can sacrifice some resists too by using purity of elements aura. My resists are still a little low but spirit offering bolsters them too. I still have plenty of room to improve, but this gets me through low reds easily. 1028 strength with one efficient training gem. The boots are really helpful, get the 18% increased strength on them.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация