3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
TBNRninjer написал:
Hi, so I've been playing this build the past week and its been performing great. First build I've played that got me this far into end game in poe. I've recently setup my animated guardian with stuff like:
Helm: leer cast
Chest: Garb of the ephemeral
Gloves: southbound
Boots: victario's flight
Weapon: Kingmaker

I was able to run a lot of maps with it and it was a really big qol, but I noticed that the animated guardian would take damage and has even died once already in a map influenced by Baran. I checked the map and it didn't have any reflect phys or other scary mods. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I heard animated guardian should never take damage let alone die. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Your AG will be nearly unkillable with the helm+chest below. Also try to get some ele res on the chest to cap res. Been using that for the last 3 season and no single death of my AG. His life is always full.
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"

"
OrlocTheEternal написал:
This build died in Delirium, i played it there and it needs ultra expensive jewels to actually kill high level enemies.Take a look at my Char Erosmran, you will see the cluster jewels there and you will see how expensive they are.

Good luck to anyone trying this build out. Baron and strength stacking is dead.

Agree. Carrion golems is much better this league. No reason to play zombies anymore after the vicious bite nerf/change and all the other nerfs.
"
Hyberpsycrow написал:
Why do you use maim in the arnour under ur most used speed spec ?
Main is a support gem and not a aura ?

Does it stack with sand and blood ?

I dont understand what maim is doing there

Also you need to correct ur info since we only got 13 zombies and not 15

yes maim is a support gem to the blood stance aura for increased effect.
"
RenTed написал:
How you guys deal with the Reflect xx% Physical Damages in maps?

My Zombies instantly kill themselves when attacking the enemies.

"
Arkhandar написал:
The build isn't really update to 3.11, you have to adjust/modify various points.

I agree, but only a few minors adjustment are needed. The core build is still pretty much accurate.

triad gloves with 4 white sockets for these maps. Also works great for Atziri mirror split phase.
Hello, do you have a 3.11 pastebin for this build who look amazing.
Also can you tell me wich spectre to use and where to find them?

Thank you
"
Kénoar написал:
Hello, do you have a 3.11 pastebin for this build who look amazing.
Also can you tell me wich spectre to use and where to find them?

Thank you

all the POB's for 3.11 are listed in the first post under the section entitled "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code"

All specter information is listed in the first post under the section entitled "Spectres and Animated Guardian"
Use of Utmost Might instead of the combination of Might and Physique gives roughly 80 more strength, can help get over 1000 strength with starter gears
use the sextant mod that says you and your allies cant take reflected damage
Has anyone tried putting a guardian in an hungery loop?

He has access to quite a few types of curse on hit options via gloves , from enfeeble to vulnerability to even assassins mark.

But his ai on its own and the lack of splash makes it kind of inconsistent when he as to fight his way pas zombies and potentially skeletons to smack something

So My question is: If we have a quiver and all the extra stats that comes with that: we could technically drop an unset rings worth of stats *IF* we so desire (especially if we easily get past 1000 str

So why not throw minion life, melee splash , minion speed/empower and feeding frenzy in a loop and use ole franky to proc feeding frenzy instead of a golem?
laggy post
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 9:19:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация