3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
knivil написал:
"
NNeto написал:
Why you believe we'll get a nerf?
It feels overpowered. But looking at other classes and builds ... there are overpowered too.

Try playing as a melee Jugg...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 написал:
"
knivil написал:
"
NNeto написал:
Why you believe we'll get a nerf?
It feels overpowered. But looking at other classes and builds ... there are overpowered too.

Try playing as a melee Jugg...

IMHO, our zombie steroids build not even close that Wild Strike Lightning OP fuckin shit...
"
NNeto написал:

IMHO, our zombie steroids build not even close that Wild Strike Lightning OP fuckin shit...

I don't know that build... Have a link?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 написал:
"
NNeto написал:

I don't know that build... Have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf6go-4chHQ

Enjoy!

That's why i think our build is in a good place...
"
NNeto написал:

Enjoy!

Not impressed. My ED/Cont can clear just as fast or even faster with only two button clicks... The only difference seen to be survival. Will watch the full video later to see more.

Последняя редакция: frostzor27. Время: 26 нояб. 2019 г., 15:21:03
"
frostzor27 написал:
"
NNeto написал:

Enjoy!

Not impressed. My ED/Cont can clear just as fast or even faster with only two button clicks... The only difference seen to be survival. Will watch the full video later to see more.

This is the exact question my friend. There are a lot of OP builds at the moment, and since I've never played, I don't play and I won't play in temporary leagues, I would like you to leave our summon build in peace lol
"
NNeto написал:

This is the exact question my friend. There are a lot of OP builds at the moment, and since I've never played, I don't play and I won't play in temporary leagues, I would like you to leave our summon build in peace lol

Summoners are finally in a good spot. I tried a summoner build back in Betrayal, comparing to now it's like night and day.

I hope the build doesn't get any nerfs, I'm loving it and I want to start as a summoner next league!

I 100% copy your build (cyclone) defense type.

Have problem over depth 300 in mine...

all content OK but no good in delve...

my nebu x 2 jugg over depth 1000 without problem.....
"
golden88 написал:
I 100% copy your build (cyclone) defense type.

Have problem over depth 300 in mine...

all content OK but no good in delve...

my nebu x 2 jugg over depth 1000 without problem.....

For deep delving you want to start changing some things around.

Eg using a more defensive setup including Discipline, Grace, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, Molten Shell.

You would also want to change your tree to more defensive by picking up more ES nodes, perhaps Whispers of Doom for the extra curse, perhaps reduced mana reservation so you can run more auras etc. You may want to get more minion resistances etc.

Minion builds are not designed for extreme deep delves... but some people have managed to push 1000+ delve with this build, but it does require tweaking things as above.
"
NNeto написал:
"
frostzor27 написал:
"
NNeto написал:

Enjoy!

That build has great clearspeed but it's one of those "just don't get hit!" builds... like most builds out there :P

Overall, I would say this build is by far superior because we are an all-rounder - offensive, defence, great clear, great bossing, great speed and much more likely to get hit by the nerf hammer by something... as with other builds like above you actually need to sacrifice something to get that good (in that build's case you're sacrificing life/defence and perhaps boss killing - the build creator even mentions it "could perhaps do Uber End-game with investment" around the 3:50 mark).

So yes, we will probably get nerfed a bit, but I think we won't get destroyed and that's perfectly fine. I mean, we can do all content with budget gear so even with nerfs we should be able to do perfectly fine with a little investment at least.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация