3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
siuchol написал:
will it be good starter build for 3.9 ?

Probably yes, but zombs & minions might get a nerf in some way. Which doesn't mean that ther're get bunked.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Can I just check I swapped Empower for minion damage on POB and it seems to have more damage?

Would it be better then?
"
PandaZeus написал:
Can I just check I swapped Empower for minion damage on POB and it seems to have more damage?

Would it be better then?

If your Empower is Level 4 and you have the end game mace - then the answer is no. That set up will get your Zombie gem to Level 30, which gives you an extra Zombie to summon.
Been playing this build in Blight with the Geoffri chest and shapers touch gloves, and loving it.

Probably going to play it again in Metamorph, with Queen's Escape (and of course Baron), but I'm considering this setup:

- Saqawal's nest for the chest and beastcrafted boots to have Aspect of the Avian
- Essence worm with Hatred
- Maybe grip of the council as gloves

Auras would be Hatred, Blasphemy/Enfeeble, Dread Banner & Aspect of the Avian

Do you guys thing it would be a valid alternate setup to the Geoffri/Shaper's touch combination ?
Essence Worm will increase mana reservation by 40%. Enfeeble 35% + Dread Banner 25% + Avian 25% = 85%, but 85% * 1.4 = 119%, or 110,5 with 10% reduced mana reserved from chest.
"
knivil написал:
Essence Worm will increase mana reservation by 40%. Enfeeble 35% + Dread Banner 25% + Avian 25% = 85%, but 85% * 1.4 = 119%, or 110,5 with 10% reduced mana reserved from chest.

Dread Banner is only 10% reservation isn't it ?
Последняя редакция: mirage2k640. Время: 26 нояб. 2019 г., 8:20:08
"
eviL_Bison написал:
"
siuchol написал:
will it be good starter build for 3.9 ?

Probably yes, but zombs & minions might get a nerf in some way. Which doesn't mean that ther're get bunked.

Why you believe we'll get a nerf?
"
mirage2k640 написал:

Dread Banner is only 10% reservation isn't it ?
Sorry my fault, you are right.
"
NNeto написал:
Why you believe we'll get a nerf?
It feels overpowered. But looking at other classes and builds ... there are overpowered too.
"
knivil написал:
"
NNeto написал:
But looking at other classes and builds ... there are overpowered too.

That's the exactly point my friend! haha

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация